LM Bass fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LM Bass fishing

Now that LM bass fishing season has opened up. Any good bass places left in Nassau or West Suffolk county?

re-post this in nyangler.com (Once my hunting buddy passed in 2011 I never did freshwater again. Next year I will get my lifetime sportsmans license and will give it a try again. Speculating about any of the lakes I fished ten years ago would be fruitless.)

nyangler.com
    Last edited by pequa1; 06-26-2020, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post
      re-post this in nyangler.com (Once my hunting buddy passed in 2011 I never did freshwater again. Next year I will get my lifetime sportsmans license and will give it a try again. Speculating about any of the lakes I fished ten years ago would be fruitless.)

nyangler.com
      I got my lifetime license. Best decision ever. It's all printed on your driver license now. Never have to worry if you remember to bring your license or lose it, etc. The one thing NY got done right.

Comment

I fell in that "crack" twenty years ago wherein my birth year and a few others did not make it economical to purchase the lifetime (at the time.) since then I have not purchased more than a hunting license which is now just $22. a year, down from $29 when I started hunting in 2004 or so I believe. Try that website. Its not just saltwater.

Comment

Originally posted by Otingocni View Post

I got my lifetime license. Best decision ever. It's all printed on your driver license now. Never have to worry if you remember to bring your license or lose it, etc. The one thing NY got done right.
          I think they did that to prevent transplanted NY's from coming back to fish. IE they will have to buy a non-resident fishing license if they come back to visit. Nothing this state does has your interests first.
          NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

I think they did that to prevent transplanted NY's from coming back to fish. IE they will have to buy a non-resident fishing license if they come back to visit. Nothing this state does has your interests first.
            Theres definitely some merit to what you said. Either way, I'm here for the long haul for all sorts of reasons and not necessarily by choice. I beat the state on this one...for now.

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post
              I fell in that "crack" twenty years ago wherein my birth year and a few others did not make it economical to purchase the lifetime (at the time.) since then I have not purchased more than a hunting license which is now just $22. a year, down from $29 when I started hunting in 2004 or so I believe. Try that website. Its not just saltwater.
              Will do. Thanks for the suggest

Comment

I believe I opted out of having the state list anything on my license. I would rather have to carry additional documents than to have DMV know anything more than they need to. I renewed my drivers license online again this year and they are using a 16 year old photo lol ! I have a passport so could care less about the "enhanced" one.

Comment

Working...
                X