Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trumpstock North Shore Sat 7/25 boating

12pm
    Port Washington and Port Jefferson converging on Oyster Bay.

From their Facebook page. Who's going?

For all of our Long Island boating enthusiasts, we are so excited to announce that we will be bringing the first Trump parade to The Long Island Sound called “TrumpStock” starting in 2 locations and meeting in Oyster Bay on Long Island New York to support President Trump in his home state. The 2 starting locations for TrumpStock will be split between boaters located East of Oyster Bay in Port Jefferson and boaters located West of Oyster Bay in Port Washington so we can all meet in Oyster Bay! Please share this video with all of your friends and family! .

Visit and Join our TrumpStock Facebook “Group” to view all pictures/videos and comments of our events. Also, Like our Facebook and Instagram Pages for updates and upcoming events! Tags us in all of your pictures and videos! We will be taking drone And helicopter footage of the TrumpStock parade!! We are also stimulating our local economy! Reach out to your local boat captains for charters!!

Facebook Page: Fb.me/TrumpStockNY
    Facebook Group: TrumpStock Boat Parade and Flotilla New York
    Instagram: TrumpStockNY
    #TrumpstockNY

THE ROUTE:
    The Trump Parade will start off with the “Pledge of Allegiance” over VHF radio on channel 11. We will take it nice and slow heading towards Oyster Bay. There will be a lead boat “Team Deplorable” in which everyone attending the TrumpStock Parade will follow to the TrumpStock Flotilla to show everyone our support for our GREAT President, Donald J. Trump!!!
    We will post our float plan within the next few days. Stay Tuned!

Feel free to join in with us at any point along the way!
    We will be monitoring VHF Channel 16 and communicating on Channel 11 for the Trump Parade .
    Take your boat or get on your friend's boat, bring all of your flags and Trump gear to show everyone in Long Island how much we love and support our President!
    Trump fans living on the Long Island Sound, please support the Trump Parade from the coast line!!! Let's make this Trump Parade GREAT!! See you out there!

If one only had a boat..

Comment

HyFiveGuns Not sure you can go slow enough
      NRA Life member

Comment

This is a very cool idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post
          HyFiveGuns Not sure you can go slow enough
          Yeah, that's a lot of idling for me...

Comment

i was in lindenhurst yesterday , by a marina , tons of trump flags on boats

Comment

I'm hoping they don't go that slow in sound. I'm gonna circle out there when they get near Huntington and check it out

Comment

Working...
              X