Grumman Aluminum Canoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grumman Aluminum Canoe

OK...So my brother is going though a divorce and he needs to divest from some of his crap. He's asked me f I want our father's Grumman canoe. It's a 16 footer. I figure one of you folks might have built it.

62d2cd14-8a22-4c53-9451-940e54630da4_largesize.jpg
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Why? Were they built on the same line as the Tomcat??

yes, I’m a dick... I know.
    Last edited by raceradam; 10-05-2020, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Aquabach
      Aquabach commented
      Editing a comment
      No. The Lunar Module

That would make a lot of beer cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
      I was thinking that, too.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Or a lot of aluminum cased 9mm!

Comment

Nice little fresh water fishing canoe

Comment

Brings back memories of sleepaway camp in 1982.
            Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Blydenburgh Lake is calling someone

Comment

Always loved those. Really heavy, really noisy... but built like a tank. Always wanted one. I have two canoes that I never use anymore, but I still think I'd have to buy one if I ran across one at the right price.

(I have a Grumman boat that I haven't used in 16 years either lol)
                Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
                  OK...So my brother is going though a divorce and he needs to divest from some of his crap. He's asked me f I want our father's Grumman canoe. It's a 16 footer. I figure one of you folks might have built it.

62d2cd14-8a22-4c53-9451-940e54630da4_largesize.jpg
                  Those are great canoes. Not the lightest thing in the world, but they take quite a beating. We had generations of Scouts beat them every summer
                  Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Ironically, I was thinking, 'A lot of empty beer cans made that canoe.'
                    "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Ironically, I was thinking, 'A lot of empty beer cans made that canoe.'
                      Think about how many beer cans could have been made, melted and remade again over the last 53 years.

Comment

Originally posted by cas View Post
                        Always loved those. Really heavy, really noisy... but built like a tank. Always wanted one. I have two canoes that I never use anymore, but I still think I'd have to buy one if I ran across one at the right price.

(I have a Grumman boat that I haven't used in 16 years either lol)
                        Right? How do you move it? It's perfect for a camp.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Right? How do you move it? It's perfect for a camp.
                          Do you think Lewis and Clark would worry about how heavy it is??

Comment

I'll buy it if Destro agrees to take a candid shot of him in it (On the Nissy) without the face blurr!
                            The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Working...
                            X