Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Marine mechanics here or recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Marine mechanics here or recommendations?

Are there any marine mechanics here, or does someone have one they can recommend in the Moriches/Shirley area?

Was cruising at around 4500RPM today and after a loud screech my beautifully silent Honda 4 stroke sounds like an old shitty 2 stroke. Nursed it back to port and didn't do much else, but it does still start up with no ignition problems.

Call Bill at moriches bay marina.

I went off shore early in the season on a Sunday and dropped an engine coming back out about 45 mikes. They stayed open for me until I got into port and hauled me overnight. Solid solid people. I run out of JI and he had nothing to gain. Guy is what old school marina operators all were.

Comment

Would an Army mechanic be ok, or does it have to be a Marine mechanic?
      Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post
        Call Bill at moriches bay marina.

I went off shore early in the season on a Sunday and dropped an engine coming back out about 45 mikes. They stayed open for me until I got into port and hauled me overnight. Solid solid people. I run out of JI and he had nothing to gain. Guy is what old school marina operators all were.
        Thanks, I'll give them a call after the holiday.

Comment

Working...
        X