This is what we deal with here on LI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what we deal with here on LI

I'm not on FB but I came across this this morning. This is the shit we have to put up with from idiots here on LI.

ORIGINAL FACEBOOK POST:“Hello my Names ******* I went hunting Sunday afternoon at a new spot in Long Island NY , I called dec last year to make sure it was legal to hunt. I got out of the truck in camo and was immediately attacked by this guy in the yellow shirt. I was not videoing at the time he basically told me there’s no hunting allowed here and he called the cops. I told him no problem I’m calling dec and I sat in my car and did that. 10 minutes later he came outside while we were waiting for dec and the local police. I then started the video. Before the video started the kids were just playing they had no clue about anything. The guy in yellow came out and told them I’m gonna kill all the deer. Then they started coming over and I started the video. Dec came and told him I’m doing everything legal and the state land is as much mine as it is his to use and basically to grow up.”

https://streamable.com/s/bhuif/qndfe

Wow.
    What a nice young boy. Dad must be so proud " Fuck you Fuck you, you're an asshole!"
    Raising them right libtard. Raising them to be good lil Nazis
    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Should have told that kid apparently you’re mistaking me for your parents talking to me like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
        Wow.
        What a nice young boy. Dad must be so proud " Fuck you Fuck you, you're an asshole!"
        Raising them right libtard. Raising them to be good lil Nazis
        The dad's too busy looking for his own balls. He lost them years ago it seems.

Comment

I just love how these righteous self-serving democrats think they have some sort of moral obligation to control other peoples lives. This is a pathetic example of exactly that. And that kid should have his mouth washed out with soap. I would love to see yellow shirt and his side-kick son try that crap out in Michigan where my son lives. It would be fun to watch.

Comment

Instead of kicking the crap out of that kid for the way he spoke to an adult (who was doing something perfectly legal) that kid will continue to control his testically-challenged father.

"The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Making LI proud.
              The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

The only difference between the hunter from the guy in the yellow shirt is that the yellow soy boy pays someone else to kill animals for him
                The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

My dad would have knocked my teeth out if I had spoken like that to another adult... and when my gums stopped bleeding, Mom would have taken the bar of ivory right to what left of my mouth! That right there is the problem today, no consequences for anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                    Instead of kicking the crap out of that kid for the way he spoke to an adult (who was doing something perfectly legal) that kid will continue to control his testically-challenged father.
                    Don't worry, I'm sure his parents reinforced it later by coddling their little baby boy for having to be exposed to the real world for a second.

Comment

That is the funniest shit I’ve seen. You’re awesome for staying calm and asking that little bitch boy if he eats meat. He said yeah. That fat ass dad will probably take them to McDonald’s for burgers and nuggets. But that’s ok. Like Denis Leary said years ago, we only care about cute animals. You’re a cow? Fuck you, you’re a baseball glove. Lol these people are such pieces of shit!

also, any idea what town this is in?
                      Last edited by Snakebill; 10-24-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Nothing like going up to a stranger (who has a firearm) with children in tow to start a altercation
                        Last edited by artburg; 10-24-2019, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Should've asked the kid why is he killing trees just so he can play street hockey.
                          Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Not to get too much into the weeds here but these same people think it’s ok to abort a baby up until the due date and “harvest” the organs and body parts but heaven forbid you harvest a deer to put meat in the freezer. Shallow end of the gene pool a.k.a. Democratic base voter along with their ignorant offspring.
                            Last edited by Waffen1974; 10-24-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

People like this are why I enjoy the ride home from upstate with a deer on the truck , blood dripping down the side and the tongue sticking out

Comment

Working...
                              X