Long Island Hunting Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Island Hunting Outfitters

Unfortunately I don't think we really have any. Most of my purchases are online from Amazon or Cabelas . Wal-Mart including Riverhead are pretty useless. I'm not looking for anything, just curious if we have anything you would call an outfitter local.

Wadddaya looking for? Campsite has the essentials: scent, ammo, seat cushions, calls, knives, some nice clothes/vests, license holders etc
    Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
      Wadddaya looking for? Campsite has the essentials: scent, ammo, seat cushions, calls, knives, some nice clothes/vests, license holders etc
      You forgot to mention sausage. Lol

Comment

Nothing now. 2 years ago I was looking for a real pair of boots. Couldn't find anything local with my wide feet. Went to the Irish Setter store ,saw a nice pair ,got sized up and ordered them online. Used them once last season in the snow and they were awesome. Cabelas/ Bass Pro aren't cheap and carry decent quality stuff but unfortunately we don't have one here. Maybe I'll pop into Bass Pro in Atlantic City on Monday if I don't lose all my money

Comment

Of course you would NEVER lower yourself to go to Dicks, right?

Seriously, Campsite has boots. Truthfully, I wait to make the pilgrimage once every other year to Cabella's and buy a bunch of shit in a non hurried manner. GREAT selection of boots. Bought my Danner's there when they were still USA made. The good thing about Cabela's is they have an incline that you can test the boots on to make sure they fit when climbing or descending.
          Last edited by Grifhunter; 11-08-2019, 11:40 PM.
          Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Zappos carries Irish Setter boots. Free shipping and free returns. Although part of Red Wing Shoes, you can buy Irish Setters online (unlike the Red Wing boots which can only be bought at their stores).
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Of course you would NEVER lower yourself to go the Dicks, right?

Seriously, Campsite has boots. Truthfully, I wait to make the pilgrimage once every other year to Cabella's and buy a bunch of shit in a non hurried manner. GREAT selection of boots. Bought my Danner's there when they were still USA made. The good thing about Cabela's is they have an incline that you can test the boots on to make sure they fit when climbing or descending.
              Some Danners are still made in USA but they’ve gotten pricey listing at $300-400.
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
              X