Sea duck decoy rig.. advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post

No idea. Green army duffle bag full. Id guess a dozen maybe??
    So these are assault ducks then
    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

So these are assault ducks then
      He's got them now.... follow his thread on here when he gets to painting.... Gonna be like Bob Ross but with decoys to kill shit..

Btw, happy lil factoid, I believe Bob Ross served in the Air Force for over a decade if im not mistaken.

Comment

I would not paint or use them until I checked their value. My father’ had the same decoys I think they are made of paper mache and probably about 75 years old

Comment

Got them Thanks!
          Great meeting you and sorry about being direction challenged today...
          Hope you get out with use next year, geese or not it's always a chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by John l View Post
            I would not paint or use them until I checked their value. My father’ had the same decoys I think they are made of paper mache and probably about 75 years old
            Things that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!!!!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by cityrepo61 View Post
              Got them Thanks!
              Great meeting you and sorry about being direction challenged today...
              Hope you get out with use next year, geese or not it's always a chuckle
              Anytime, great meeting you. Directionally challenged......I'll keep my lips sealed unless Aquabach has a nice bribe for me.

Comment

Working...
              X