No announcement yet.

The Long Island Hunting Attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is kind of surprising. Over the years I have tried golf, shooting, rock climbing, karate, boxing, bird hunting, yoga, Cross Fit, boxing, cycling, ham radio, and gone to a couple of performance driving schools. In almost every instance, more experienced people were welcoming and enthusiastic about helping the new comer. The only real exception to that is golf. There are a lot of dicks on golf courses and they have no patience for beginners.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
      . . The only real exception to that is golf. There are a lot of dicks on golf courses and they have no patience for beginners.
      Which is why it's so much fun to mess with them. Long live the loving memory of Rodney Dangerfield in Caddy Shack. I always said, that if I ever won a powerball sized prize, that I would be just like his characters in that movie and Back to School. Gotta have some fun in life, or what's the sense in living at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

Which is why it's so much fun to mess with them. Long live the loving memory of Rodney Dangerfield in Caddy Shack. I always said, that if I ever won a powerball sized prize, that I would be just like his characters in that movie and Back to School. Gotta have some fun in life, or what's the sense in living at all.
        My plan for a fun prank, if I ever win crazy money, is to find the most expensive and snobbish restaurant I can find and order the most expensive wine on the list. Then, when the sommelier dude give me the small sample to taste I’m going to spit it out and yell, “ How old is this crap? I want FRESH wine!” Of course, I’ll leave a big tip to make up for being a jack ass. 😂
        "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
        Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
        Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

My plan for a fun prank, if I ever win crazy money, is to find the most expensive and snobbish restaurant I can find and order the most expensive wine on the list. Then, when the sommelier dude give me the small sample to taste I’m going to spit it out and yell, “ How old is this crap? I want FRESH wine!” Of course, I’ll leave a big tip to make up for being a jack ass. 😂
          So I see that you are a Steve Martin fan

And of course you cannot forget the Blues Brothers scene in the fancy restaurant/ Chez Paul. They were dead broke, but still had fun! Lmao.
          Last edited by bigbore44; 05-19-2020, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

So I see that you are a Steve Martin fan

And of course you cannot forget the Blues Brothers scene in the fancy restaurant. They were dead broke, but still had fun! Lmao.
            Waiter, there are snails on my wife's plate.

Comment

Working...
            X