National Hunt/ Shoot/Fish day is Sat Sept 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Hunt/ Shoot/Fish day is Sat Sept 26th

That’s right boys & girls, kids of all ages. Sept 26th is National HSF day. Take a buddy or two, bring the family outdoors and enjoy nature.

National Hunting and Fishing (NHF) Day brings together sportsmen and women to celebrate the rich tradition of hunting, target shooting and fishing with national, state, regional and local organizations hosting related events. Launched in 1971 by Congress, NHF Day has consistently recognized hunters and anglers for their leadership in wildlife and conservation. NHF Day is observed and celebrated the fourth Saturday in September every year.

https://nhfday.org
    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Conveniently my anniversary too. Wonder if I can just hunt then shoot...hmm.
    The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Sure,
      one more bachelor to add to the mix of Deplorables!
      happy Anniversary....... I think 🤔
      A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post
        Sure,
        one more bachelor to add to the mix of Deplorables!
        happy Anniversary....... I think 🤔
        Lol I love breaking balls and cracking jokes and she takes it in stride. She's a good egg, best friend, can certainly drive me nuts as I can to her, but couldn't imagine life without her. She also gave me my daughter which is the real reason I'm so thankful. Lol
        The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Working...
        X