That's a Big Lion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a Big Lion

I'm not expert but this looks like a friggin really big mountain lion.

Wolfe wrote on Instagram that he was enlisted to hunt the beast after it was “wreaking havoc” around the Rocky Mountains and killing local dogs and deer.

Quote:
    Ex-NFLer Derek Wolfe kills massive mountain lion terrorizing area

Derek Wolfe, a former NFL defensive lineman and Super Bowl champion, slayed a massive mountain lion in Colorado.

Wolfe, who played eight seasons for the Broncos before one year with the Ravens in an NFL career that wrapped up in 2020, wrote on Instagram that he was enlisted to hunt the beast after it was “wreaking havoc” around the Rocky Mountains and killing local dogs and deer.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Huge cat! Awesome that he nailed it with a bow.

Comment

Go to the link, scroll down, read the comments.
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
        Go to the link, scroll down, read the comments.
        Reading the comments I'm really starting to believe chemicals and preservatives in our foods have made some men more feminine over the decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Trublu View Post

Reading the comments I'm really starting to believe chemicals and preservatives in our foods have made some men more feminine over the decades.
          sperm count down 50 % in 50 years

Comment

Working...
          X