No announcement yet.

Armed Citizen Shoots And Kills Drive-Thru Robber While Getting Lunch With Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#DIGTHERIG - Amelia and her Smith & Wesson M&P9c
    Homeowner Better Shot During Gun Fight With Armed Home Invaders

Posted by Brandon, May 13, 2016

LEAGUE CITY, TEXAS — A father and his young son were in a fast food drive-thru when an armed robber came up to their truck and pointed a gun at the father.
    Quickly taking control and trying to protect his son, the father struggles with the armed robber and produces a firearm of his own. He shot the robber three times, killing him.
    A surveillance camera from a nearby cell phone store captured the incident, and employee Vanessa Stanford sprung into action.
    “I looked over and a man was laying on the ground with another man aiming a gun at him. While he was laying on the ground,” Stanford explained. “That’s immediately when I called 911 and told my customers get away from the wall and the windows.”
    The victim’s lawyer spoke with reporters, and highlighted the reality that we never know when trouble will come our way.
    “Never would have dreamed in a million years that a McDonald’s drive thru, like blocks from the police station in broad daylight, 2 or 3 o’clock in the afternoon, something like this would happen,” said attorney Robert Pelton.
    The victim is licensed to carry a firearm, and did what he had to do in order to protect his 4-year-old son and himself. The armed robber, who later died at the hospital, has not been identified.

GOA * NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER * APPLESEED RIFLEMAN * NYSRPA * NAGR * JPFO

McDonalds should give the guy the $.90 to replace the 3 rounds.
    Glad the good guy and his child are ok.

Told ya fast food was bad for you

Comment

What really sucked for me was when as a guy that's been living in (downstate) NY for 17 years now. I read the line that started "The victim's lawyer" and fully expected that to be the dead POS's lawyer giving a soundbite for the media before they sue the actual victim. Instead of thinking the media would rightfully take the good guys side. I always have the assumption that the media will take the shit bird criminal's side.

I think I may not be long for NY. It's well past time to get out of here when thoughts like that infiltrate my brain.

Comment

Originally posted by 67Builder View Post
        What really sucked for me was when as a guy that's been living in (downstate) NY for 17 years now. I read the line that started "The victim's lawyer" and fully expected that to be the dead POS's lawyer giving a soundbite for the media before they sue the actual victim. Instead of thinking the media would rightfully take the good guys side. I always have the assumption that the media will take the shit bird criminal's side.

I think I may not be long for NY. It's well past time to get out of here when thoughts like that infiltrate my brain.
        You are exactly correct about the "victims lawyer" statement.

Comment

Chalk another one up for the good guys. Glad he was afforded the freedoms to protect himself and his loved ones.

Comment

it can happen anywhere anytime
            let's make america great again

Comment

That dude needs some milk

Comment

Gotta wonder what the employee told 911. Glad the thug was not being called the victim.
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I bet someone in a car behind this scene was laying on the horn for them to gets outs the way! I need my food. 🍔🍟🍦

Comment

If Obama had a son, it would not have been the guy inside the truck . . .
                    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Working...
                    X