See less

Mom shoots intruder with video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video. Great shooting. But if this took place on Long Island.......well you know who’d be in jail and who’d be walking free.
    Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
      Shouldn’t it read “Black Female attempts to kill White person with Semi Auto weapon”? Then at end of story we need to enact common sense gun safety laws as these stories are all to common.
      All too common, law abiding citizens defending their lives from dirtbags.

Comment

Reading in the story comments some leftist saying he was backing up and she shot him. SMH

Comment

+1 to the mom. She just has to learn to go for the head shot at close range.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post
            Great video. Great shooting. But if this took place on Long Island.......well you know who’d be in jail and who’d be walking free.
            No. She';s a black woman. That affords a certain level of protection from the Nazis of today.
            I also think even here that was a good shoot.
            She didn't follow Biden's advise and shoot through the door. she waited for the POS to break in.

Now in NY, she probably wouldn't have had a gun.....
            Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

No. She';s a black woman. That affords a certain level of protection from the Nazis of today.
              She didn't follow Biden's advise and shoot through the door. she waited for the POS to break in.

She'd be in jail in NYS. Black people aren't supposed to have guns.

Comment

I’m down in Dallas right now, showed this to a friend and he didn’t understand why it’s even news.
                He said, “shit, ain’t that what she’s supposed ta do?”

He doesn’t understand the plight and mindset of those of us trapped on the wrong side of the NY wall.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
                  Reading in the story comments some leftist saying he was backing up and she shot him. SMH
                  I know right?! Stupid.

Comment

This is why Castle Doctorine is nice to have. It eliminates all the bullshit associated with speculation on anybodies part.

Comment

She didn't retreat or call the police first. Plus she shot him outside her house. Don't get me wrong. I love what she did. But here in long island she'd be in jail. Black or white.
                      Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

She didn't retreat or call the police first. Plus she shot him outside her house. Don't get me wrong. I love what she did. But here in long island she'd be in jail. Black or white.
                        She did call the police first. Says so in the article.
                        she did not shoot until he kicked in the door.
                        i think you are right though he still wasn’t in the house.

Comment

She did call the police first. Says so in the article.
                          she did not shoot until he kicked in the door.
                          i think you are right though he still wasn’t in the house.
                          Yup, believe you're supposed to drag them inside....I mean wait until they get inside....

Holy shit, how fucking pathetic are our laws here. They protect the perp! Yeah let me wait until the intruder is my space, my house, in even closer quarters so I can LEGALLY justify my actions.

Oh I hope to move one day.

Comment

The video doesn't actually show him kicking in the door (or even just kicking it). I'm not saying he didn't do it but why was there an interruption in the film and lack of that crucial footage?
                            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                              The video doesn't actually show him kicking in the door (or even just kicking it). I'm not saying he didn't do it but why was there an interruption in the film and lack of that crucial footage?
                              I think you're thinking into this too much.
                              Most likely they edited it because they don't want people to see how easy it is to kick the average door in. Possibly to not frighten the sheep, possibly to not give dirtbags ideas.
                              I have to think if the video is available for the interwebz the police looked at the whole video and with the top notch scientific forensic equipment of today could decide if he kicked in the door

Comment

I think you're thinking into this too much.
                                Most likely they edited it because they don't want people to see how easy it is to kick the average door in. Possibly to not frighten the sheep, possibly to not give dirtbags ideas.
                                I have to think if the video is available for the interwebz the police looked at the whole video and with the top notch scientific forensic equipment of today could decide if he kicked in the door
                                I guess it all depends on who released the video. The complete film could make it impossible to get him a fair trial?
                                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
                                X