Rabbi Had Asked Border Patrol Agent to Come Armed Just in Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by undrwtr1 View Post
    When I was a kid, I used to go to mass at St. Mary's in Roslyn and often Bill Casey (CIA head under Reagan) would come to mass. 4 guys with him - 2 in back of church - 2 in the same pew. Concealed, but obviously carrying based upon the bumps at their sides. Too bad the rest of us can't defend ourselves the same way in this sinkhole!
    I'm sure synagogues and churches are gun-free zones.

I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

They are private places of worship, so I'm not sure about that. The priest at the time told my dad he was made aware of the security detail once he became CIA Director. I lived near his home and we used to carry a raft down the side of his property to go to Hempstead Harbor. Unaware of the fact that he became CIA director - when we attempted to do so one summer, we were immediately stopped by several armed agents. Quite exciting for a 13 year old!

Comment

Originally posted by undrwtr1 View Post
        When I was a kid, I used to go to mass at St. Mary's in Roslyn and often Bill Casey (CIA head under Reagan) would come to mass. 4 guys with him - 2 in back of church - 2 in the same pew. Concealed, but obviously carrying based upon the bumps at their sides. Too bad the rest of us can't defend ourselves the same way in this sinkhole!
        You wish to be surrounded by 4 armed man all the time? joeydiver would hate that, masturbation time would be very awkward for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post

You wish to be surrounded by 4 armed man all the time? joeydiver would hate that, masturbation time would be very awkward for all.
          I'm not sure how to respond to that. However, if you undress me with your eyes one more time at range night I'll DQ you faster than you can say perestroika.

Comment

Working...
          X