Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom and Ar15 saves Family

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mom and Ar15 saves Family

    https://nypost.com/2019/11/04/pregna...site%20buttons

    #2
    As I always say, I love a happy ending.
    a great story to start the day with.
    Have a nice day.

    Comment


      #3
      Every town, Brady, and Gifford’s will add the dead robber to their statistics of innocent “gun violence victims “

      Comment


        #4
        Too bad she didn't get the other POS as well, but I think/hope he got the message.

        Comment


          #5
          In NY, she'd have been arrested for murder/manslaughter.

          "When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King told the outlet. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”

          Nice job finishing him off! NEVER mess with a pregnant woman!

          Comment


            #6
            You will NEVER see this story anywhere near the MS media. Disgusting.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by 7vette2 View Post
              You will NEVER see this story anywhere near the MS media. Disgusting.
              https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/04/us/fl...-15/index.html

              Comment


                #8
                ​​​​​​

                Comment


                  #9
                  She shot him 200 feet out? That’s really iffy. Having a pregnant woman with an AR, iffier.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    On FB people were commenting she didn't need an AR. A pistol or SG would have done just as well.

                    Spin it anyway they can.
                    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

                    Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by TheMongoose View Post
                      She shot him 200 feet out? That’s really iffy. Having a pregnant woman with an AR, iffier.
                      No,by back door,he made it 200yrds before he dropped.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by artburg View Post

                        No,by back door,he made it 200yrds before he dropped.
                        Should have used a 7.62

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by LiDad View Post
                          On FB people were commenting she didn't need an AR. A pistol or SG would have done just as well.

                          Spin it anyway they can.
                          Pistol is much harder to aim well hollow points would drop him right in the hallway and the the shotgun would have made such a mess to clean up. Better he bled out in the ditch. Just need a garden hose.
                          Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

                          LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X