Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cause when you've had enough, you take up arms and form a militia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ransom
    replied
    Dont they have guided missiles to do the job?

Leave a comment:

• mickeyblueyes
    replied
    Originally posted by Russian View Post

LOL. Bro, really bro? You going to apply tactics to staged pictures of Mexican kids? Seriously bro, do you even Army, bro? Now you are going to complain that they have no safety belt, bro? LOL it is joke btw.
    It’s all a joke ,I don’t believe this for one second .its to pass the time reading, like the National Enquirer or Newsday.

Leave a comment:

• Russian
    replied
    Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post

I saw that pix ,why I thought training was needed. From the looks the front line is going to be taken out with friendly fire.
    I’d almost like to see their firing squad...........the victim may be the last guy to survive with skills like this.
    LOL. Bro, really bro? You going to apply tactics to staged pictures of Mexican kids? Seriously bro, do you even Army, bro? Now you are going to complain that they have no safety belt, bro? LOL it is joke btw.

Leave a comment:

• mickeyblueyes
    replied
    Originally posted by Loadingdockman View Post
    Well, maybe I'm the only one so far that actually looked at the pics. See the top pic: I would prefer to be in the rear, rather than in the front with some kid shooting behind me.
    Staged pic, perhaps?.........
    I saw that pix ,why I thought training was needed. From the looks the front line is going to be taken out with friendly fire.
    I’d almost like to see their firing squad...........the victim may be the last guy to survive with skills like this.

Leave a comment:

• Loadingdockman
    replied
    Well, maybe I'm the only one so far that actually looked at the pics. See the top pic: I would prefer to be in the rear, rather than in the front with some kid shooting behind me.
    Staged pic, perhaps?.........

Leave a comment:

• mickeyblueyes
    replied
    Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
    Wanna bet these photos already got delivered to the drug cartel?
    Actually I think it was just staged to get a reaction out of the snow flakes of the world .....and pressure Trump to open the flood gates ......

Leave a comment:

• Barnslayer
    replied
    Wanna bet these photos already got delivered to the drug cartel?

Leave a comment:

• spider
    replied
    You can buy the president of Mexico for $100 mil, cash. That means the entire government is corrupt. The army, the police, everybody. That's why we have the 2A. That's why I expect to have parity with the average cop on patrol.

Leave a comment:

• spider
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
    20 children against a cartel? As bad as we feel we have it.....damn, we got it good.
    When el Chapo's boys showed up to free his kid and they laid siege to the town the government backed down. It's a shit hole.

Leave a comment:

• spider
    replied
    Guns are expensive. But men with guns are cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Yaphank Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post
    Twenty kids who’s fathers were killed because they were musicians? Why would a drug cartel be bothered with a mariachi band? More to story? Dan ,any chance in getting them in at Freeport for the youth training program? You’d be s national hero, might make you police chief and mayor of town. Mucho grande hombre.
    Have you ever heard a mariachi band?
    After 2 songs I'd shoot them too.

J/K RIP
    Mexico is a shithole

Leave a comment:

• mickeyblueyes
    replied
    Twenty kids who’s fathers were killed because they were musicians? Why would a drug cartel be bothered with a mariachi band? More to story? Dan ,any chance in getting them in at Freeport for the youth training program? You’d be s national hero, might make you police chief and mayor of town. Mucho grande hombre.

Leave a comment:

• The Camel
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
    20 children against a cartel? As bad as we feel we have it.....damn, we got it good.
    You’re absolutely correct. Whenever I hear someone complain about how bad they think things are, I always point out how great of a country America is.

Leave a comment:

• Synner
    replied
    What a great country. Hmmmmm... could Trump be right?

Leave a comment:

• Exonautic
    replied
    Something tells me no one wanted this to be part of a news report.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X