Sole survivor of Kenosha protests shootings speaks out for first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raceradam View Post
    Also, is he really the "Sole survivor"? It seems like quite a few shitheads survived that night... it's a shame really.
    If he left 90% of his bicep on the pavement can he claim the title?
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Poor innocent rioter. I mean guy. They should put pictures of his missing bicep on the NFL helmets.

Comment

vomit journalism

Comment

we no longer have equal rights.
          let's make america great again

Comment

"Everybody was there exercising their right to protest. And there were some people who were exercising their right to bear arms, including myself," he said.

Their right to protest doesn't include throwing molotovs,burning down cars and buildings. Once you do that shit, you give up your right to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post
              According to the complaint, Rittenhouse shot the first victim, Joseph Rosenbaum, multiple times after the victim threw a plastic bag at him and tried to grab Rittenhouse's gun.

Sure. A plastic bag. Sounds harmless. Except that it was filled with gasoline and intended to explode. Lucky for Rittenhouse it was a dud.
              Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post

Sure. A plastic bag. Sounds harmless. Except that it was filled with gasoline and intended to explode. Lucky for Rittenhouse it was a dud.
                I don’t see any evidence that backs it up as a Molotov cocktail. The one blurry video made it seem to be one. But other video shows that’s not the case. Something was in the bag that was heavy. But it wasn’t on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post

I don’t see any evidence that backs it up as a Molotov cocktail. The one blurry video made it seem to be one. But other video shows that’s not the case. Something was in the bag that was heavy. But it wasn’t on fire.
                  probably a bag of piss

Comment

Working...
                  X