Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brass cojones on this Marine

Steve

All about mindset...& he dominated these shitbags!
    Life Member:
    American Suppressor Association
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    National Rifle Association

Comment

Yea all about the proper mindset, it's to bad he didn't break the punks fingers grabbing the gun, or better yet shoot the creep in the face.
      stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

• SemiAutoFetish
        SemiAutoFetish commented
        Editing a comment
        Save that for the Charles Bronson sequel.....

the guy with the gun wasnt even looking at this guy, he was focused on the cash register and clerk.....so there is also a lesson for us to learn....be aware of your surroundings..and that means 360..not just 1 focal point...see danger before it sees you..
      You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
      Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

No thinking first, just pure reaction. Awesome job by that Marine. And yes, he should have broken the skells fingers/hand in the process.

Comment

He's quick.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

I saw this interview with this gentleman the morning after. He saw the guy with the gun, then he looked outside and did a threat assessment, saw his two cohorts were empty handed, so he isolated the firearm and swung at the gunman not even remembering he had the bag in his hand. So the guy got clocked with a fist then a bag with three drinks in it while the Marine followed through and took him down. Crazy how fast that all happens, but he mentioned he's always in a state of situational awareness and that was abundantly clear watching that video.

Comment

https://coffeeordie.com/pogue-marine/

Great interview with him over here. He's also not a believer of Jeffrey Epstein's official cause of death.

"Now that the media spotlight is on him, Kilcer wants everyone to know he thinks convicted billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself in his jail cell on Aug. 10, 2019, in New York’s Metropolitan Correctional Center. "

Comment

Waiting for the media to post pics of the perp in his confirmation suit.
                NRA Life member

Always looking for lead
                Wheel weights. lino type, ect
                PM me if you have or find some

Comment

Comment

this guy keeps getting better, Id like to see him run for office somewhere...
                    https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-m...ets-go-brandon

Arizona Marine vet who disarmed robbery suspect accepts heroism award in 'Let's go Brandon' T-shirt

James Kilcer recognized by the Yuma County Sheriff’s Office for his actions

Comment

Working...
                    X