Lyft Driver Hijacker's Get's Some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyft Driver Hijacker's Get's Some

Philadelphia, one of the few major cities with shall issue concealed carry, is showing the leftists hows this works even in their urban wastelands. Its a long news report with shitty audio but worth it for a) the reporters pro-gun reporting and b) police brass also makes pro-self defense commentary.

This is like the 3rd national news self defense shooting in a month in the City of Brotherly Love .
    Grifhunter
    Mutation Target
    Last edited by Grifhunter; 01-09-2022, 09:45 PM.
    Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

I love a happy ending. I am not 100% certain but I think Lyft and Uber prohibit drivers from carrying, which is bullshit and a rule that should be ignored.

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Why is the 2nd Amendment the only one that's conditional upon the permission of others?
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

• Barnslayer
        Barnslayer
        It's still 9-11-01
        Barnslayer commented
        Editing a comment
        Regarding the shirt (freedom of speech)....
        I would not like it. My leftist patients would like it.
        If I put a stop to it..... I’d get sued.

The Second is the only right others can tell you “No!” and pretty much get away with it. Other rights can be restricted but only to a small degree.

• Finicky Fat Guy
        Finicky Fat Guy
        Formerly DLM
        Finicky Fat Guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe in your practice but look at the news. Employees all over the country are getting fired or punished in some way for expressing their 1A rights. Want to bet this guy is in for a trip to a reeducation class, at a minimum? https://nypost.com/2022/01/10/americ...andon-sticker/

Or how about this: https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=21298519

Or this: https://news.yahoo.com/woman-fired-t...192618045.html

Then there is the fourth amendment. At work you have no expectation of privacy and your employer can, without your consent, read your email, listen to your phone calls, etc. So the 2nd isn't the only right limited by others.

• Barnslayer
        Barnslayer
        It's still 9-11-01
        Barnslayer commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no employees. My wife is my unpaid coworker. If I had employees in NYC you can bet your ass I'd catch hell for criticizing leftist clothing. The First Amendment only applies to the left. We have no such protection.

Looks like a nice neighborhood.

Comment

yeah get some!

Comment

Working...
        X