Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun show march 10-11 2018 hauppauge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by OddJob1776 View Post

    Chester had a very personable "young" man working at his booth. In addition to sales, he was handing out flyers, which I forgot about until I emptied my pockets today.

    Chester is selling the Ruger PC 9 Take Down for $500.00 (cash only) now through March 18th.
    Damn. Of course random expenses had to come up now.

    Comment


      #77
      I almost bought a Shockwave from Chester's until I learned that they weren't actually selling guns at the GUN show. I don't have the time to make another trip to his store to pick up.

      There was also another vendor that had the Ruger PC Carbine for 3 different prices while I was there.

      Edit: at least I walked away with hot sauce, beef jerky and hung out with M14 for a bit.

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by 2wheelbliss View Post
        The show to me was the usual. Not that great but as some said, the very few we have locally. I don't mind killing an hour or so that way. There was the overpriced stuff. Yes I saw the Ruger for much more than the suggested retail. Will eventually get one. Saw some ammo which were reasonable when you calculated price per round. Actually competitive in some cases. Got some mags as well. Did anyone see the loader for a fixed mag ARs made by Bear defense? First time I ever heard of it. Intriguing idea. Basically what looks like a 30 round mag is placed on the open ejection port with the bolt back ... slide the lever and 10 rounds gets shoved to the fixed mag.
        Pretty sure we had a group buy on those reloaders here last month

        Comment


          #79
          this was a decent show , lots of ww2 and earlier stuff went out the door , i bought a box of 308 match and some primers .. north east reloading has good stuff

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post
            this was a decent show , lots of ww2 and earlier stuff went out the door , i bought a box of 308 match and some primers .. north east reloading has good stuff
            Do most of the vendors charge sales tax ? I bought items from 2 other vendors with no tax . North East was the only one that charged me tax . Bought $250 worth of stuff and paid cash . No discount at all but his prices are fair

            Comment


              #81
              I was tempted by the M60 dummy gun but I was headed to JFK for a flight after with only a hatchback, so I couldn’t “pull the trigger”.

              An as usual I spotted some counterfeits, principally several knock off German WW2 helmets and a bit of repro US canvas web gear being sold as original.
              Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by class3 View Post
                I was tempted by the M60 dummy gun but I was headed to JFK for a flight after with only a hatchback, so I couldn’t “pull the trigger”.

                An as usual I spotted some counterfeits, principally several knock off German WW2 helmets and a bit of repro US canvas web gear being sold as original.
                m60 was a cool looking item , the repro as orig is a dick move --- i did not see them or was looking --

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by artburg View Post

                  Nice job "PussyBoy"
                  Isn't the only rule here "don't be an artburg"?.... Oh, I mean, Dick - eh, same difference.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by class3 View Post
                    I was tempted by the M60 dummy gun but I was headed to JFK for a flight after with only a hatchback, so I couldn’t “pull the trigger”.

                    An as usual I spotted some counterfeits, principally several knock off German WW2 helmets and a bit of repro US canvas web gear being sold as original.
                    The reputable repro companies mark their stuff as such.
                    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by Parashooter View Post

                      Isn't the only rule here "don't be an artburg"?.... Oh, I mean, Dick - eh, same difference.
                      Right,but your the one who called child sceaming in terror a "pussy boy"and im a dick?
                      I would expect a cunt like you to think of me as a dick though.

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by artburg View Post

                        Right,but your the one who called child sceaming in terror a "pussy boy"and im a dick?
                        I would expect a cunt like you to think of me as a dick though.
                        Ohh... I see, so you're just being spiteful over a comment that wasn't directed at you - So now you're making personal attacks at me....


                        Now - you're hanging onto this anger for something I said.... But you're hatred and spite have blinded you - You DO recall that I backed off that ... Let me refresh you....

                        My post #72 (Quoting artburg -
                        "pussyboy screaming"
                        Really tough guy?Sorry a bunch of terrified children may sound like pussies when they think they may be about to die! End quote)


                        And my response;
                        But he had the presence of mind to run the camera? (but yeah, he's definitely excused for shitting a pickle)

                        ---(end of post)

                        Now - have YOU been involved in a major incident while in school??? .... I was. different times I guess, ('70's) but we didn't have kids spinning in circles screaming - we had kids focused on getting OUT, getting AWAY... (before anyone got IN - the doors were chained shut - several of us went out a second floor window and ran.)




                        So you see I did back off on the kid.... but you've held a grudge about it - and that's now manifesting in personal attacks
                        - that's being a Dick.

                        Whatever. Have a nice day.

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by Parashooter View Post

                          Ohh... I see, so you're just being spiteful over a comment that wasn't directed at you - So now you're making personal attacks at me....


                          Now - you're hanging onto this anger for something I said.... But you're hatred and spite have blinded you - You DO recall that I backed off that ... Let me refresh you....

                          My post #72 (Quoting artburg -
                          "pussyboy screaming"
                          Really tough guy?Sorry a bunch of terrified children may sound like pussies when they think they may be about to die! End quote)


                          And my response;
                          But he had the presence of mind to run the camera? (but yeah, he's definitely excused for shitting a pickle)

                          ---(end of post)

                          Now - have YOU been involved in a major incident while in school??? .... I was. different times I guess, ('70's) but we didn't have kids spinning in circles screaming - we had kids focused on getting OUT, getting AWAY... (before anyone got IN - the doors were chained shut - several of us went out a second floor window and ran.)




                          So you see I did back off on the kid.... but you've held a grudge about it - and that's now manifesting in personal attacks
                          - that's being a Dick.

                          Whatever. Have a nice day.
                          Oh,no anger,and wasn't trying to be spiteful.
                          I didnt bother to read you "back off" on the kid comment.
                          Just thought your original take on things were to say the least,might I say "dick" like.
                          No biggie,carry on.Have a good night.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X