No announcement yet.

CENTEREACH GUN SHOW ,April 14-15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went today too, met Gene and saw a lot of nice stuff! Bought my kids some cool rubber band guns; One day I'll make it to a show with $1K+ in my pocket so I can walk out with my own toy...lol!

Comment

Thinking of heading there now, worth it?
      A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Just to look around: yes
        To buy a me gun: yes
        To buy a used gun: yes
        To buy parts, knives, accessories, optics, etc: yes
        To support the 2A: HELL YES!

The prices are not the best, but the deals are a little better than retail. There is some cool stuff that you won't find locally.

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post
          Thinking of heading there now, worth it?
          Stop thinking and go .... what else is there to do ... Chemtrail cloudy again!
          There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Had other plans for today that fell through. Wish I had seen this earlier. As it is kind of late, since it closes at 3PM, I'm not going to take a 45 minute one way drive, at a minimum with no traffic snafus, to get out there to have probably just about an hour to look around. Maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn B View Post
              Had other plans for today that fell through. Wish I had seen this earlier. As it is kind of late, since it closes at 3PM, I'm not going to take a 45 minute one way drive, at a minimum with no traffic snafus, to get out there to have probably just about an hour to look around. Maybe next time.
              C'com you got that fat bankroll - spend it before the Mrs. Finds it !
              There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn B View Post
                I sometimes feel the best time to go is at the end of the show . I think the sellers may be more inclined to make a deal rather than packing up stuff and bringing it home.

Oh and that mag was correct but the lips needs a little tweaking. Thanks
                Last edited by FastPhil; 04-15-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X