guns shows , thats correct two in a row

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
    A couple years ago, I got a good deal from Anthony from Orion 7 on an ammo can of new Garand-suitable .30-06 (Prvi, I think). I proceeded to hump that ammo can around the place with the aisles packed with people until I started coming down with scoliosis and left. I sometimes wonder why some people even bother to get a table if they don't really want to sell anything. It was a rainy Saturday and a gun show is as good a way as any to spend a rainy Saturday in March. But if an early Spring weekend is sunny and 60 degrees, there are better things to do.
    They do stamp your hand so you can go in and out . I would rather put any purchases in the car than to trust Gene with them . JK

Comment

Northeast reloading won't be there . He s scheduled to do the show in PA,where I'm sure he does much better

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post

They do stamp your hand so you can go in and out . I would rather put any purchases in the car than to trust Gene with them . JK
        You mean, I'd have to count the rounds out?

1, 2, 3, ...

... , 499, 500!
        No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
        Chris

Comment

Northeast reloading won't be there . He s scheduled to do the show in PA,where I'm sure he does much better
          Yea.... 2000 tables , I’d say so.
          Last edited by LazyLab; 03-12-2019, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Will Centereach VFW be hosting shows this year?

Comment

aw ..come on. Most of us go to a show not looking for anything special, and then complain that we didn't find what we weren't looking for. Bigger isn't always better. We went to the 1700 table show in Phili a few months ago and walked by most of the tables saying feh. Occasionally, you fish out a deal, but it's not the 1980's, and an SKS isn't 89 bucks anymore. I've had some great conversations with some of the vendors. We ought to be just thankful that they are there, like our local LGS, because one day brothers we may be talking and saying ....remember when.....
              That being said....it allows Gene to get a day pass to leave the home...
              Last edited by Vitaman; 03-12-2019, 08:42 AM.
              "If you know how many guns you own,”you don’t have enough guns.”

"What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt."

Comment

I agree with Vitaman and some of the others. Like an LGS, it's a great opportunity to see things in person and even get to handle them. With the coupon, it's $9 to get in, which is the cost of one box of 9mm. If you do want something a little hard to find, you might just find it there. If you have no other plans and can afford $9, why not come out to support our community?

Comment

Right around the corner from my job, M-14BULLETTS you still want those primers that I've been meaning to bring to you for forever? Maybe i can finally get a few hours to get away to one of these.

Comment

I have a number of long arms that I'd like to sell and to no avail listing here and other sites. Is it possible for a non-FFL like me to get a table? If so do you have any contact information to put me in touch with those that are hosting the show(s) to obtain a table? Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Does anyone know which show(date) is ran by TNT?

Comment

Originally posted by Killian View Post
                        I believe the earlier of the two shows

Comment

Originally posted by Killian View Post
                          The Internet is a wonderful thing. Now if it would only decide for me which one to attend...

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/...-gun-show/hide Long Island Gun & Knife Show

March 16 & 17
                          By Marbles Enterprises

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/...​​​​ The Original Long Island Gun & Sprtsman Show

March 23 & 24
                          By B.C. Sporting

Comment

Damn that sucks. I was looking to buy bullets from him again.

Comment

thanks pal ,,,,, i will have your brass for you

Comment

Is there a difference between the two shows? This weekend vs the following weekend? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X