No announcement yet.

5th Annual Break 'Em For Breast Cancer Charity Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son and I will be there. I'll be the one with the black push cart with the Sig logo
    NRA Life member

Comment

I heard we raised something like $33k.
      NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Was a good day.... I saw some familiar LIGC faces and a couple of new ones! .... and broke a few birds along the way.
        NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Great day.
          those Peconic members work their ass off.
          we had a few Deplorables break some clays, buy some raffle tickets and have fun

I saw several donations from local shops like 782, South Shore Sportsman, Campsite etc.
          Doug from 782 worked station one all day.
          They raised over $33,000!

1051F587-7150-4514-A6BD-706757F3D19D.jpegED01B184-D48B-415D-8191-1609FB115D6C.jpeg5071D9EF-FE0B-428D-B767-AF713345FE4C.jpeg
          "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

What a great day!

With your help, Peconic River Sportman's Club was able to raise $32,000 that will be donated to Long Island Charities! I think we hosted nearly 200 shooters with about 120 pre-registering. The weather was perfect and it was great to see so many friendly faces! My thumbs are recovering nicely from working Station 1.

I believe this is the only day Peconic River Sportsman's Club is open to the general public. It's all for a fantastic cause!

Thanks for the kind words. It is appreciated.

[email protected]
            1545 A2 Ocean Ave
            Bohemia, NY 11716

631-468-8116

Comment

Doug 782Guns I think it’s the only day that sporting clays is
              oprn to the public.

High power matches as well as trap and skeet matches are open. Peconic also hosts the two day safs clinic, and there is a youth dec event as well.
              High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
                Doug 782Guns I think it’s the only day that sporting clays is
                oprn to the public.

High power matches as well as trap and skeet matches are open. Peconic also hosts the two day safs clinic, and there is a youth dec event as well.
                All True! Just no 'match pressure' with this one. Just an added incentive to attend next year!
                [email protected]
                1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                Bohemia, NY 11716

631-468-8116

Comment

posted a vid here.... https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...er-clays-video

Comment

Working...
                  X