2019 friends of the nra dinner 9/19/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 friends of the nra dinner 9/19/19

Hey, ladies and gents. Are we getting tables again this year, or going solo?.......

Yes I need to know this info also. Each ticket is $65 or a table of 10 for $600. Either way I’m in. Need to win another rifle.

Comment

I need to win another gun too. But, I'll be sitting at the Freeport R&R table.

Comment

Someone at Friends in a leadership capacity should be talking with Westbury Music Fair or whatever they call it now about hosting an event there. If it’s good enough for Hanoi Jane it’s good enough for the nations oldest (?) civil rights organization and registered (for now) NFP.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
          Someone at Friends in a leadership capacity should be talking with Westbury Music Fair or whatever they call it now about hosting an event there. If it’s good enough for Hanoi Jane it’s good enough for the nations oldest (?) civil rights organization and registered (for now) NFP.
          They’ll spit in your chow.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

They’ll spit in your chow.
            I think they’d slam the door in our face at the request. Then it’s lawyer time.

Comment

Bumping this. I know Mike Malaka did the legwork last year and reserved us two tables. Who is seriously interested in going, and how do we do this?.....

Comment

Wish I could make it but it would be too much of a commute from TX. Had a good time last year.
                Retired and loving it.

Comment

I was trying to make it tonight after all the news Fios1 was giving this event this morning but couldn't get out of work. Loved to hear how it went.

Comment

Loseday said 100 protesters were expected to show up. They also said last year there were about 50. I think I saw 2 last year . I wonder if they both showed up again.

Comment

Yea what’s the final over/under of protestors?

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
                        Loseday said 100 protesters were expected to show up. They also said last year there were about 50. I think I saw 2 last year . I wonder if they both showed up again.
                        I didn’t see ONE last year 😹😹😹😹😹

Comment

Working...
                        X