Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cityrepo61 View Post

What was wrong with it?
    He said it fires, the case ejects but the second round won’t feed. I suspect a chamber issue. I need some time to diagnose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

He said it fires, the case ejects but the second round won’t feed. I suspect a chamber issue. I need some time to diagnose it.
      Good luck!

Comment

Day two... any date on Babylon?
        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

I got to Hauppauge about 2:45 today and at 3:00pm a bunch of vendors started packing up. I know it was slow, but c'mon.
          Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

I went to Hauppauge today and thought it was very thin. I blew threw there in less then an hour. Why / how / for what reason, did they schedule three shows in one weekend???

Comment

Originally posted by Highdice View Post
              I went to Hauppauge today and thought it was very thin. I blew threw there in less then an hour. Why / how / for what reason, did they schedule three shows in one weekend???
              Piss poor planning or maybe none at all when it came to scheduling.
              Retired and loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Highdice View Post
                Just like deli's and pizza shops every few blocks.....They all think they're better than the rest.

Comment

I took my Dad on Saturday. We hit Centereach at about 11:30 AM and there was nobody there. Dad picked up an Osprey scope for his Ruger rifle. We then hit Happaugue at 1pm and there was a much larger crowd. I lucked out as I found exactly what I wanted....a WW2 vintage Lee Enfield No4 Mk2 that I can shoot. Barrel and action is in good condition. Stock isn't bad either. $450. Al the ones I've seen at gun broker, Classic Firearms have been $599 and up.
                  Lieutenant: You got a pistol permit?
                  Nick Charles: No.
                  Lieutenant: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
                  Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.
                  -The Thin Man - 1934

Comment

Working...
                  X