Clear All

CENTEREACH GUN SHOW dec 7&8

CENTEREACH GUN SHOW, DEC 7 AND 8
    VFW POST 4927
    31 horseblock road
    Centereach nyistan 11720
    sat 9-4:00
    sun 9-3:00
    make sure you stop by and say hello ..... cookies are always welcome.......

Like I said once before, I just don't believe that Marty flooding the Island with so many gun shows will end up being a net positive.

B-U-T- ... Gene does deserve major accolades for his untiring devotion to the 2A related causes. So, cookies (or pastries) it is!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post
      Like I said once before, I just don't believe that Marty flooding the Island with so many gun shows will end up being a net positive.

B-U-T- ... Gene does deserve major accolades for his untiring devotion to the 2A related causes. So, cookies (or pastries) it is!
      thank you , but those things """will kill """

Comment

Last weekend of the regular season . Maybe I'll have a tag filled by then and I can go Christmas shopping for myself

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
          Last weekend of the regular season . Maybe I'll have a tag filled by then and I can go Christmas shopping for myself
          thats cool ---good luck

Comment

how much is an FFL transfer at the show?
            "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post

I think Marty has cloned himself. Whenever I go to a show...even upstate...he is there.
              "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
                how much is an FFL transfer at the show?
                if you buy from a dealer its included

Comment

monday evening bump

Comment

Thursday BUMP !!

Bring cookies for Gene.

Comment

Last month's Glen head show they announced all FFL fees were included, though that was pretty cool.
                      There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

yes if you buy a gun from a dealer the ffl / nics /intrusion fee is included

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post
                          Last month's Glen head show they announced all FFL fees were included, though that was pretty cool.
                          How much to walk in with one to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
                            Ditto.....I'm going up for a last ditch effort to tag n bag something.

Comment

Any list on who the attendees will be?
                              I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                              I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
                              X