Long Island gun show 9/17-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Island gun show 9/17-18

Yep in a little over a month OUR Long Island Gun Show will be returning ... Honestly this being a month and a half till the next election I suggest we use this as a major jumping off point to this monumentally important election with some kind of organizing or rallying of our cause - basically the fight of our lives . What say you ?

o yeah gun show here : image.png
    There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

I'm in! I'll be wearing my LIF hat....No. I mean I'll be checking out the stuff at the DSI table.... uh.....
    Anyways, see you there!
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
      I'm in! I'll be wearing my LIF hat....No. I mean I'll be checking out the stuff at the DSI table.... uh.....
      Anyways, see you there!
      Well said Reggie ,
      There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post

Well said Reggie ,
        either I'm up past my bedtime or what? Reggie?

okay. I looked it up. You youngsters with your rock and roll!
        Last edited by Barnslayer; 08-05-2016, 10:29 PM.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Not a spectacular show by any means but I make it a point to go to each one anyway just because it's our local show.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonic View Post
            Not a spectacular show by any means but I make it a point to go to each one anyway just because it's our local show.
            Compared to all the others we get around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

Compared to all the others we get around here?

Compared to any other one that I've been to in NYS. Middletown, Syracuse, Westchester, etc. However it is OUR show and I feel it is important to attend even if I don't buy anything.

(in most cases I walk out with a bunch of accessories, cheap knives and hot sauce).

Comment

Compared to any other one that I've been to in NYS. Middletown, Syracuse, Westchester, etc. However it is OUR show and I feel it is important to attend even if I don't buy anything.

(in most cases I walk out with a bunch of accessories, cheap knives and hot sauce).
                Best overpriced ammo anywhere...buts it's OUR overpriced ammo 🔫😀

Its important to bring cookies too.

Comment

Does anyone know if you need any special licenses to sell ammo at a gun show?

At the prices that I've seen, I can easily place a bulk order online, ship to FFL and still turn a profit selling at a show.

Comment

Will I be able to buy a Jennings or Lorcin in the parking lot??
                    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

I need some Lopeholes will they be available?

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
                        Will I be able to buy a Jennings or Lorcin in the parking lot??
                        yeah, and a Bryco, Raven, and Davis. They are all only reliable as a single shot, jam-o-matic.

Comment

I'm in. Teacher says every time you go to a gun show a liberal cries so how can you not go?
                          NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
                          NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member

Comment

make sure you all visit the nra table and bring cookies . if your not a member sign up . and register to vote if your not

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                              Anyways, see you there!
                              What about Dick's? Will they have a table? LISC? Benson's? Let's see, ... who else do we hate?

Does anyone know if you need any special licenses to sell ammo at a gun show?

At the prices that I've seen, I can easily place a bulk order online, ship to FFL and still turn a profit selling at a show.
                              AFAIK, until the data base is functional, there is no need to have a seller's license for ammunition. But you may need a business license from Suffolk County. I think you need one to sell almost anything for profit. And you must pay taxes on the profit. Better talk to a lawyer.
                              Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X