BABYLON GUN SHOW Sunday 04/11/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BABYLON GUN SHOW Sunday 04/11/2021

it has been confirmed that next Sunday will be the first gun show in a long time

I hope it does not get cancelled

BABYLON GUN SHOW April 11 2021
    American legion hall
    22 Grove place
    Babylon, nystan
    Sunday only 9:00 to 3 ;00
    not sure what they will be charging to get in , was like 6or 7 two years ago

stop by the table and say hello ------ cookies always welcome---- and multi color squireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllls

just found out today

just do it and forget about the , what game where grown men run around chasing each other around in circles and the other side wins

This should be interesting.

Comment

Thank you for the info. I did a search and gun show trader says $8.00 admission.
      https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/babylon-gun-show/

Comment

This is great news. I always loved the Babylon gun show as it was more Milsurp and antique than modern tactical. Of course anticipate higher prices than in the past but it’s great to have it back.

Comment

I'll assume f-ing masks will be required. I hope they don't expect us to "social distance".
          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

• Russian
            Russian commented
            Editing a comment
            With your sparkling personality I think most of the people were keeping "social distance" from you way before Corona BTW it is joke, just a joke )

• Barnslayer
            Barnslayer commented
            Editing a comment
            The best jokes are based on truth. You did well!

I have been to a few shows in PA over the last few months. Required mask to enter, some removed them or had them at half-staff during show.

Regards --------------

Comment

if any of you would like to cross post this , as its next week ..... thanks
            it would be nice if it is packed

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
              I'll assume f-ing masks will be required. I hope they don't expect us to "social distance".
              I like places that social distance and don't require masks, but that would not work for this event.

I wish I could go. It's good to support the cause, and great to see women and kids around guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

I like places that social distance and don't require masks, but that would not work for this event.

I wish I could go. It's good to support the cause, and great to see women and kids around guns.
                I just don't want to make the trip and find a line at the door with them only allowing 5 people in at a time.
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

I just don't want to make the trip and find a line at the door with them only allowing 5 people in at a time.
                  i will find out this for you later this week

Comment

Pretty cool gun show. Been to a hand full of these.
                    M-14BULLETTS you running the NRA booth over there this year?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post
                      Pretty cool gun show. Been to a hand full of these.
                      M-14BULLETTS you running the NRA booth over there this year?
                      i will be there with others ..... and we are all hungry

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post

i will be there with others ..... and we are all hungry
                        coooooooookie time!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

there is a sign outside that your not allowed so , we wish you could go also

Comment

Looking forward to this, even if its bad at least its a gun show on Long Island

Comment

Working...
                            X