• M-14BULLETTS
    replied
    it was a good show for a babylon show , there might be another show in july

see what happens

Leave a comment:

• SemiAutoFetish
    replied
    Originally posted by viper720 View Post
    Just bought ammo there, nothing really caught my eye that was within budget.
    Someone was selling a G43, which I think was peak cool factor there today.

Whatever happened to handguns at the gun show? I used to see them everywhere years ago, but the last few shows didn't have them. Did something change?
    Was there with the wife and nephew today. The G43 was definitely cool, no way I could sneak something like that past the wife so had to pass lol
    Got there around 1 w/ no line. Was a little suprised about the handguns as well but I think was the same deal last time I was there. Something about that show is for "antique" guns or something
    Always good to see and catch up with M-14BULLETTS - whom had a pretty nice scoped Ruger mini-30 up for grabs on a table. Was trying to convince the nephew to take it, but I think he's still under the impression his uncle will give him free guns....not happening LOL
    Last edited by SemiAutoFetish; 04-11-2021, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mrprovy
    replied
    Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

VFW sold that building
    No kidding; I remember my father bringing me to that hall when I was a little kid, it was there forever.

Leave a comment:

• Huntington Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
    I hope they bring a show back to the Centereach VFW
    VFW sold that building

Leave a comment:

• Angenmike
    replied
    Went around 11. NO wait. Plenty of people in and more importantly good people at the tables.

Leave a comment:

• Mrprovy
    replied
    I hope they bring a show back to the Centereach VFW

Leave a comment:

• pilot_pete
    replied
    If it wasn't raining and/or they didn't limit people going in, I'd have gone. When is the next one??? So what's the verdict? Good show worth your time?

Leave a comment:

• Theirishweaver
    replied
    Waited about 10 minutes on line at 9:30 - was definitely worth going - lot of great people, good selection of old milsurp and the modern tactical was there but not overdone. This was never the show to go to for modern ammo calibers and tactical - the hard to find milsurp ammo was all over. So happy it happened - wish it were more than one day. Thanks to all

Leave a comment:

• viper720
    replied
    Just bought ammo there, nothing really caught my eye that was within budget.
    Someone was selling a G43, which I think was peak cool factor there today.

Whatever happened to handguns at the gun show? I used to see them everywhere years ago, but the last few shows didn't have them. Did something change?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Shmoe
    replied
    I got here about 12:30... No lines to get in.

Nothing else to do on a cloudy rainy day. And if for nothing else we get to support the cause.

Leave a comment:

• BIGtee
    replied
    Hi, was full to the brim:
    equal mix of milsurp vs modern, maybe more older
    -few shotgun only tables
    -a lot of swords/bayonets
    -big table for reloading
    -2-3 ammo only tables with lots of variants
    -5-6 Memorabilia (hats, pins, patches, etc)
    -AR table
    -1-2 tables with stocks only

I only ended up with some AMMO, but was "cheap" so I was happy.

The big purchases there I saw were AMMO RELATED, although I saw a US 1903 and a few stocks get sold.

Leave a comment:

• Range Time
    replied
    Any updates? Anybody buy anything yet?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Shmoe
    replied
    I drove there, turned around and came back home when I saw the line. The waiting line is not good for a guy with a bum leg. I'll try again later on.
    ​​​​​​Time to watch Maria Bartiromo.
    Last edited by Joe Shmoe; 04-11-2021, 09:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BIGtee
    replied
    FYI on a line of about 20 people waiting to get in. If raining it would be terribleeeeee.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X