FBI Finds No Evidence Clinton Broke Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FBI Finds No Evidence Clinton Broke Laws

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/05/email-scandal-crushed-fbi-finds-evidence-clinton-broke-law-private-email.html
    Email Scandal Crushed As FBI Finds No Evidence Clinton Broke The Law With Private Email

By Jason Easley on Thu, May 5th, 2016 at 5:13 pm
    US officials who have been briefed on the investigation say that the FBI has found no evidence that Hillary Clinton broke the law with her private email server.

US officials who have been briefed on the investigation say that the FBI has found no evidence that Hillary Clinton broke the law with her private email server. CNN reported:
    Some of Hillary Clinton’s closest aides, including her longtime adviser Huma Abedin, have provided interviews to federal investigators, as the FBI probe into the security of her private email server nears completion, U.S. officials briefed on the investigation tell CNN. The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.
    The investigation is still ongoing, but it doubtful that the FBI’s upcoming interview of former Sec. of State Clinton is going to reveal the kind of bombshell that will change the likely findings. Hillary Clinton has said from the beginning of this Republican created scandal that she did nothing wrong, and the FBI is on their way to finding that she was telling the truth. Republicans have bet everything on the email scandal. If the FBI releases a report that concludes that Clinton committed no crime, it will be another blow to the GOP’s hopes for victory in November. The “email scandal” has never gained the traction with voters that Republicans hoped it would. Congressional Republicans have wasted millions of dollars investigating Hillary Clinton’s emails, and it looks more and more like they will have nothing to show for their efforts, but Donald Trump as their presidential nominee, and the potential for a landslide defeat in November. Did Hillary Clinton break the law with private email, FBI, FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton email, hillary clinton email scandal Follow Jason Easley on Twitter Email Scandal Crushed As FBI Finds No Evidence Clinton Broke The Law With Private Email added by Jason Easleyon Thu, May 5th, 2016
    View all posts by Jason Easley →

Did u have to post the picture too .. I just ate jeez

Comment

• Yanke1624
      Yanke1624 commented
      Editing a comment
      I felt it added to complete irritation I feel when I hear her name

What a surprise. Hopefully the Trump Train runs her over and she becomes a distant memory...

Comment

Nothing to see here. Move along....
      SMH
      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

"Clinton willfully violated US LAW" ignorance of the law is good enough for the ruling class but not for us

Comment

That's a site of useful idiots. Far from reliable and very left-biased.
          Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

• Yanke1624
            Yanke1624 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not loving it, but it's been the only thing I've found so far.

That is just media propaganda ... The FBI found plenty of evidence of willful violations of the law.
          They have over 140 agents on the case and gave her IT guy immunity. The extradited a hacker from Europe who might be involved.... The Clinton machine is just trying to set the narrative.

Don't believe everything you read!

Comment

• Yanke1624
            Yanke1624 commented
            Editing a comment
            I certainly hope you're right. Website was posted by a lib friend on Facebook.

Say what ... Come on now !
          There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Comment

Fuck this. Lock and load gentlemen.

Comment

What a surprise. Guess which party runs the FBI?
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Tonto... Your avatar does not surprise me :-)

Comment

I believe having a private server is not in and of itself, illegal. The illegalities arise from her failure to secure that server and her receiving and transmitting classified documents from that server.
                    GOA * NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER * APPLESEED RIFLEMAN * NYSRPA * NAGR * JPFO

Comment

Originally posted by Yanke1624 View Post
                      [COLOR=#444444]email-scandal-crushed-fbi-finds-evidence-clinton-broke-law-private-email.html

Email Scandal Crushed As FBI Finds No Evidence Clinton Broke The Law With Private Email
                      It is funny that In the URL, it says clinton broke the law and the byline says no evidence. I lol'ed
                      Originally posted by ChiefSailer
                      Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

• Yanke1624
                        Yanke1624 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lol
                    Working...
                    X