Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meanwhile, while everybody's talking about Trump, ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, while everybody's talking about Trump, ...

... nobody's paying attention to what Obama is doing before he leaves office ...

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-...-less-wealthy/

http://nypost.com/2016/05/09/move-ov...tional-animal/
    To be human is to be armed.

Nah, the Republican Congress will step up and hold him in check......wait, what? Nevermind.
    Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Get the grease boys. Somethings gonna get rammed up our arse!!!

Comment

Screw a free real estate market force it down everyone's throat. Communism at its best

Comment

Somebody is gonna try something. Something big. While they have the chance.

Comment

I read that today. I'd love to say I was shocked or even surprised but of course not. This guy is a cancer on our nation. Just like any cancer though, if you wait too long to cut it out it will take root and just grow and spread. That's what happened with this prick. His anti-American attitude and his unAmerican values are going to be felt for generations after he is gone.
            Now imagine him with a uterus, bad pantsuits and a 6-3 court. Oh, the POS Housing guy is going to be her running mate. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

POS has talked about this in the past...He's a piece of trash.

Comment

Of course none of the transplants would keep a job since the suburbs don't have good busses or subways. Can't walk to a grocery store or corner bodega etc. Guess we will b have to give them cars next.

Comment

The establishment, Republican and Democrat, has one goal....destroy the United States, one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Mycher View Post
                    The establishment, Republican and Democrat, has one goal....destroy the United States, one way or another.
                    I disagree, the Republican establishment has no real agenda other than lining their pockets and staying in their well rewarding positions with what ever it takes to do it. The Democrat establishment however IS trying to destroy this country while lining their pockets and doing whatever it takes to stay in power while maintaining their well rewarding positions. Neither truly g-a-s about this country short of what they can get out of it

Comment

You want red or blue sprinkles on your shit sandwich?

You know what kind of people I really don't like?
                      Other people.

Comment

I've heard him referred to as President Zero. I think that's being too kind. This is the first US President who actually hates the US. I'm not good with monikers, but I'd go with President Shithead.

You missed this story:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ob...ng-u-s-n571701

Let's see if the f**kwad couches his language so it appears to be an apology.
                        Last edited by HowardRoark; 05-11-2016, 12:38 PM.
                        I will be celebrating on Jan. 20th regardless of Nov 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post
                          I've heard him referred to as President Zero. ...
                          If anybody ever does a documentary on Obama's Presidency, they should call it "Fahrenheit Minus 459 - Because This Guy Was An Absolute Zero"

A little play on Michael Moore.

Comment

Yeah, let's empty out Gitmo, instead of deferring it to the next Prez, to kiss some Castro ass. Man does he love his country.
                            NRA Benefactor Life
                            NRA Instructor & RSO
                            NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Working...
                            X