Washington times Clinton ditched SS to go have sex with underage hookers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington times Clinton ditched SS to go have sex with underage hookers

I guess this is in response to ny times hatchet job on trump. This is going to be some election.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...n-multiple-lo/

It doesn't matter they are bullet proof

Comment

Unfortunately, the liberal voters won't have a problem with this.
      Can anyone spell, Mena? Whitewater? Vince Foster? Gennifer Flowers? Lewinski?
      By Ryan Girdusky | Red Alert PoliticsThe feud between Republican frontrunner Donald Trump and Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton hit a boiling point over the weekend when the former first lady
      A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.

- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Title is misleading. They flew to a country where the girls aren't concidered under age. Even in America age of consent is diffrent. While in NY you are good to bang a 17 year old in California she will be concidered underage.
        Last edited by JPS439; 05-15-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Dropkick
          Dropkick commented
          Editing a comment
          Your post is delusional

• bberetta1
          bberetta1 commented
          Editing a comment
          ^^^^^WTF?

• Cherry911
          Cherry911 commented
          Editing a comment
          If your travel is on US govt business you are subject to US laws. If something is legal in that country but illegal in the US you are in violation of US law.

Guys who know too much about age of consent laws creep me out.

Comment

Dr Savage brought this up on his radio show...Bill Clinton is A PIECE OF SHIT ...

Comment

How many times are we going to have say 'eww' before this election cycle is over?
            I will be celebrating on Jan. 20th regardless of Nov 8th.

Comment

Well can't blame Hillary, all the election stress, a girl needs to have a big O to blow off some steam..
              Hunter, NRA Life Member, NYS Deplorable

๐Ÿš„TrumpTrain2016๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Pro Political Term Limits
              Anti High Capacity Mag Limits
              Fuck Andrew Cuomo's Suck my Ass Act

Comment

Originally posted by NYDeer View Post
                Well can't blame Hillary, all the election stress, a girl needs to have a big O to blow off some steam..
                I doubt she can get a horse to mount her, Never mind a human being!!!

Comment

Comment

Seems the Clintons can set a school bus full of crippled girl scouts on fire while on public TV in prime time and still someone will try to justify their behavior and blame someone else.
                    SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

our purient attitutes in this country are part of what's fucking us up. 30 years ago, a wise old man told me (when I was living in Argentina) that as a 20-something I should be taking advantage of every opportunity to get as much pussy as possible and that everything else works out. Most countries are able to provcess this - only our puritanical and hypocritical attitudes in thsi country turn this nothingness into something.
                      โ€‹

Comment

• LazyLab
                        LazyLab commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Interesting take on it

Originally posted by Engineco54 View Post
                      our purient attitutes in this country are part of what's fucking us up. 30 years ago, a wise old man told me (when I was living in Argentina) that as a 20-something I should be taking advantage of every opportunity to get as much pussy as possible and that everything else works out. Most countries are able to provcess this - only our puritanical and hypocritical attitudes in thsi country turn this nothingness into something.
                      โ€‹
                      A wiser old man would have told you to not be a poon hound and instead to spend your 20s meeting a good girl to make your wife and raise children. And there's nothing "puritanical" about calling someone out for fucking underage hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by JPS439 View Post
                        Title is misleading. They flew to a country where the girls aren't concidered under age. Even in America age of consent is diffrent. While in NY you are good to bang a 17 year old in California she will be concidered underage.
                        Holy Shit! you're right.
                        Totally misleading to think a 69 year old married former President fucking 16 year old hookers is bad.
                        "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The Clinton's are vile and perverse. This doesn't surprise me in the least.
                          โ€œJustice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                          X