Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How dirty do the Clintons have to be before America cares?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How dirty do the Clintons have to be before America cares?

    Yawn.
    Just another Clinton low life, self serving move.
    May 16, 2016
    Wall Street Analyst: Clinton Charities' Finances Are So Convoluted and Dodgy It Rises to the Level of Fraud

    It's really amazing that this crew put together a "charity" to enrich themselves and pay off their friends -- their shadow government in waiting -- and no one really bothered to look into it before recently.
    I think the concept of it -- of a former president and his morally diseased wife just creating a sham charity to raise billions for themselves -- was just so brazen that few even suspected it. Even the Clintons' longtime opponents didn't figure they'd be this corrupt.
    After more than a year of research, a Wall Street analyst is arguing the Clinton Foundation's books are riddled with financial inconsistencies that rise to the level of "fraud." Charles Ortel, who gained recognition for correctly identifying problems with General Electric's financial statements in 2008, has prepared 40 reports highlighting discrepancies that he said proves the Clinton Foundation has covered up cash flow since 1997.
    The financial whistleblower said his 15 months of research revealed gaps in the amount of money donors claim to have given and the amount of money the foundation claims to have received.
    ...

    The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has been removed from the website of a prominent nonprofit watchdog, Charity Navigator, because its "atypical business model can not be accurately captured" by methods used to size up traditional charities.
    ...
    Hal Moroz, a private attorney and former Georgia judge, said he referred some of Ortel's findings on the violations of the foundation to the state attorney general's office.
    From 2000 until now, the Clintons were on their very best behavior, to preserve Hillary's electoral viability.
    In that period, they created a sham charity for personal enrichment and to pay off their cronies they could get government jobs for and put American secrets online for the Russian and Chinese and Iranian intelligence agencies to pilfer.
    That was the Clintons at their finest.
    What happens when they no longer have to care about the law at all?

    http://ace.mu.nu/archives/363486.php



    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.

    - Rudyard Kipling

    #2
    You could catch Hillary with a bloody knife in her hand and a dead body on the floor. She would spin it somehow in her favor (I was sharpening this knife and it slipped) and people would still vote for her.

    Comment


      #3
      If Trump can shoot people in the street & not lose support, I think the Clintons could commit genocide & their followers would not care.

      On the other hand, I have not found one person at work, in my personal life or on social media that is enthusiastic about Hillary. I have NOT seen one pro-Hillary meme.
      I will be celebrating on Jan. 20th regardless of Nov 8th.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post
        If Trump can shoot people in the street & not lose support, I think the Clintons could commit genocide & their followers would not care.

        On the other hand, I have not found one person at work, in my personal life or on social media that is enthusiastic about Hillary. I have NOT seen one pro-Hillary meme.
        My liberal friends and acquaintances dismiss everything negative about her. She's like a god to them. I'm even convinced that they welcome the latest announcement that she has a role in her administration for her philandering husband. I would have hoped that most sane people would reject this outright, but alas, there are just too many dumbocrats in the country.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by psydaddy View Post

          My liberal friends and acquaintances dismiss everything negative about her. She's like a god to them. I'm even convinced that they welcome the latest announcement that she has a role in her administration for her philandering husband. I would have hoped that most sane people would reject this outright, but alas, there are just too many dumbocrats in the country.
          Are they women? Because I have to say that I have not spoken to many of my woman friends who are libs about this. To many women, voting for a vagina is their only aim.
          I will be celebrating on Jan. 20th regardless of Nov 8th.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post

            Are they women? Because I have to say that I have not spoken to many of my woman friends who are libs about this. To many women, voting for a vagina is their only aim.
            Sadly no!

            Comment


              #7
              Mindless uninformed people will vote for her as well as the minorities she talks down to, women she has convinced she supports, and people who follow useless idiot celebrities.

              Comment


                #8
                The Leftist just looks at this differently than we do. They don't care about integrity, character, principles, etc. They just have a checklist & a Machiavellian attitude towards their goals. Sadly, I believe Trump is a response to this. Maybe he's the only option to counteract the Left or maybe he'll be part of the Left ultimately. Time will tell.
                I will be celebrating on Jan. 20th regardless of Nov 8th.

                Comment


                  #9
                  "but its time we have a woman as a president" lol

                  i laugh when hillary supporters say those who do not support her are uninformed voters

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Gopedxr7 View Post
                    "but its time we have a woman as a president" lol

                    i laugh when hillary supporters say those who do not support her are uninformed voters
                    This one drives me crazy. It's the same as voting for a 1/2 black President. It's deterministic garbage that Left rails against unless it suits their purpose.
                    I will be celebrating on Jan. 20th regardless of Nov 8th.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post
                      If Trump can shoot people in the street & not lose support, I think the Clintons could commit genocide & their followers would not care.

                      On the other hand, I have not found one person at work, in my personal life or on social media that is enthusiastic about Hillary. I have NOT seen one pro-Hillary meme.
                      There's someone who goes to my gym that has a Hillary 2016 bumper sticker... I'm there @ 3:45 a.m... and the cars always there. i'm dying to figure out who it is.
                      "Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom-and no one would have noticed."- Karl Marx

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Chris K View Post

                        There's someone who goes to my gym that has a Hillary 2016 bumper sticker... I'm there @ 3:45 a.m... and the cars always there. i'm dying to figure out who it is.

                        put a trump and a NRA sticker on your car and you may find out lol

                        Comment


                        • Chris K
                          Chris K commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i doubt anyone is just walking up to me for any reason, I don't come off as the approachable type.

                        • HowardRoark
                          HowardRoark commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm a little more nuanced at this point. I just have Molon Labe stickers & the Gadsden snake. I don't need to deal with vandalism to my car.
                      Working...
                      X