Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana Loesch...love her!

https://www.gunsamerica.com/l/20F195...yDigest_25.htm

First off, what the heck is a “gunsplainer”? I think it’s a term invented by Everytown for Gun Safety to typecast gun owners as white, male, dunderheads who go around obnoxiously hitting on women.
    In an article titled, “Why You Should Never Date a ‘Gunsplainer,’” Prachi Gupta of Cosmopolitan Magazine defined gunsplainer this way:
    We’ve all met mansplainers, but have you ever met a similarly dreadful gunsplainer? He’s the type of guy who will attempt to hit on you by calling you “schnookums” and, like the mansplainer, he will condescend to you about why you’re safer in a world where guns are easier to buy than Sudafed, or how a good guy with a gun is the best antidote to a bad guy with a gun. He may echo the words of National Rifle Association Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre, who said in 2013, “The one thing a violent rapist deserves to face is a good woman with a gun.”

Well, nationally syndicated radio host and NRA News commentator Dana Loesch didn’t take too kindly to the implication that gun owners are a homogenous group of knuckle-dragging meatheads or that women aren’t fully capable of defending themselves with a firearm. In a video released by the NRA, Loesch fired back at the gunsplainer stereotype and the attack on a woman’s right to choose her self-defense tools.

“The real gunsplainers are the gun-illiterate, sexist men and women who think zeal is a substitute for knowledge and who lecture law-abiding women like myself and attempt to make us feel inferior to men when it comes to bearing arms,” chided Loesch. “Yes, men are stronger, which is why I train and carry a gun. It is my ultimate equalizer. So thanks for making the entire point for me, Cosmo.”

“But this new marketing campaign is more than a dippy little video, it’s another example of the sexist messaging,” continued Loesch. “Newsflash to the gun-control brigade: Women had the right to carry long before we won the right to vote, and no amount of airheaded, proxy lecturing through vapid women’s glossies is gonna change that.”
    Steve

Dana's amazing. Just finished reading her book "Hands Off My Gun". It's a great read, especially for someone new to the whole political morass that makes up the gun rights debate. Unlike other books which focus on statistics, Dana's is an easy read. The only thing I was disappointed with was with the publisher. There are many typos throughout the book which should have been corrected BEFORE it went to it's final printing. If you are thinking of a great holiday gift for that annoying liberal anti in your life....I would recommend this.

Comment

She's got to get away from crazy as heck Beck

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
        She's got to get away from crazy as heck Beck

Her association with Beck is proof he places free thought and patriotism above all else. He has been branded by every other conservative pundit except Levin as a wackadoo because they're jealous of his success. His timing sux and his whining tiresome but I find his insight is prophetic.
        "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
        Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

Comment

Yes, I agree. He's like the crazy homeless guy that talks to you, he's totally right on his thoughts but it's hard to get over him crapping in a Wendy's salad container and keeping it in his shopping cart.

Comment

Yes, his delivery can sometimes make him seem like a Conservative Bernie Sanders and his sponsorships paying for his site over exaggerated but after cutting through the BS, for me his message is the clearest.
            "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
            Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

Comment

His crying is pretty funny and sad at the same time.

Comment

Working...
              X