Will Hil feel the Bern in KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Hil feel the Bern in KY

This one is close. I love that she is on the edge of her seat, I hope her ulcers are bleeding.
    Super delegates pretty much negate the need for these races but if anything changed, Bern will be right there to step in.
    Who would have imagined a felon and a Communist being neck and neck in a national race.

I hope Bernie stomps her fiendish ass!!

Comment

We saw Republican super delegates swayed once Trump picked up momentum. Bernie also has a much more committed and grassroots following- and they seem to be pissed. I'm not sure those super delegates are as locked up as the Clinton News Network would have you believe. I see a lot of cracks in the Clinton machine. The big question is, can she hold it all together until January when she can squash legal actions against her and consolidate power again.

Comment

Can someone give me the Cliff Notes version of the super delegate issue. I haven't a clue on how the Dems run their circle jerk convention.
        Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

• nymet100
          nymet100 commented
          Editing a comment
          About half of their delegates are predetermined and those positions are given to party insiders. For example state chairs, and local party leaders. They get to choose whomever they'd like at the national convention. GOP has super delegates too, but not really enough to sway the election.
      Working...
      X