Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRA endorses Trump

National Rifle Association

The stakes in this year's presidential election could not be higher for gun owners. If Hillary Clinton gets the opportunity to replace Antonin Scalia with an anti-gun Supreme Court justice, we will lose the individual right to keep a gun in the home for self-defense. Mrs. Clinton has said that the Supreme Court got it wrong on the Second Amendment. So the choice for gun owners in this election is clear. And that choice is Donald Trump. That's why the National Rifle Association of America is announcing our endorsement of Donald J. Trump for President of the United States.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Bingo!

Comment

I heard part of Trump's NRA speech today... he said he enjoys firearms and that his two sons are both big time gun nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post
        National Rifle Association

The stakes in this year's presidential election could not be higher for gun owners. If Hillary Clinton gets the opportunity to replace Antonin Scalia with an anti-gun Supreme Court justice, we will lose the individual right to keep a gun in the home for self-defense. Mrs. Clinton has said that the Supreme Court got it wrong on the Second Amendment. So the choice for gun owners in this election is clear. And that choice is Donald Trump. That's why the National Rifle Association of America is announcing our endorsement of Donald J. Trump for President of the United States.
        I hope that's not the threshold test.
        I will be celebrating on Jan. 20th regardless of Nov 8th.

Comment

Working...
        X