Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palmetto State Armory posts new pro-gun billboards nationwide

S.C. company posts new pro-gun billboards nationwide

After going viral in December over controversial billboards, Palmetto State Armory, a gun dealer and gun range with five locations across South Carolina, is putting up more billboards with a new message.

Drivers may remember the "Silent Night" billboard featuring a gun and silencer on Pelham Road in Greenville, or others like the five golden rings billboard showing a close up of bullets in a gun. The billboards earned the company national attention, and not all of it was positive.

Now Palmetto State Armory is back with another message. The company is putting up billboards in 23 of the largest cities across the U.S. that read "Good guys own guns too!" The company debuted the message in a Facebook post (seen below). The company is asking people who see the billboard in their own cities to snap a picture and share it on the PSA Facebook page.

The first to share the billboard in each of the 23 cities will receive a PSA prize pack.

Facebook | @Palmetto State Armory

Palmetto State Armory is proud to announce that

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/stor...wide/84846478/
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Hope they put one on the LIE right by the Midtown Tunnel. Maybe a few on the Jersey Turnpike. You'll hear all the Libs stuck in traffic heads popping.
    To be human is to be armed.

Comment

DET approves
      There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Billboard group buy...

Comment

Love those guys.

Comment

Just another good reason to keep buying from them. Always had good results in their products. Me likey.

Comment

Interesting to see how far it goes with a crowd funding drive to put them in all lower 48.. I'd be in!!
              Hunter, NRA Life Member, NYS Deplorable

🚄TrumpTrain2016🇺🇸.🇺🇸.🇺🇸

Pro Political Term Limits
              Anti High Capacity Mag Limits
              Fuck Andrew Cuomo's Suck my Ass Act

Comment

Originally posted by iceburg View Post
                Billboard group buy...
                I still have my hooks in the industry. How many do you want.

For the LIE midtown tunnel board, you guys need to collect about $65-80K a month for one of the better ones.
                The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

• HowardRoark
                  HowardRoark commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's it? I'm sure we could buy a few

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post

I still have my hooks in the industry. How many do you want.

For the LIE midtown tunnel board, you guys need to collect about $65-80K a month for one of the better ones.
                I'll kick in $100.

Post count uber alles!
                Saying we don’t need firearms because we have the Police is like saying we don’t need fire extinguishers because we have the Fire Department.
                Rich or poor, it's good to have money!
                If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con', what is the opposite of 'progress'?
                If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.
                A nation of sheep, invites a government of wolves.

Comment

Working...
                X