Dem-ordered study to expose illegal online gun sales backfires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTULU View Post
    ... , agents tried to buy firearms illegally on the “Surface Web” and the “Dark Web,” generally by sharing their status as “prohibited individuals” or trying to buy across state lines.

Jesus, how fucking stupid can you be? The first rule of being a narc is not telling people you're a narc.
    No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

Jesus, how fucking stupid can you be? The first rule of being a narc is not telling people you're a narc.
      If there's one thing the Government Accountability Office is known for, it's employing people who clearly don't know WTF they're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

They wanted to show that evil gun dealers would sell to known criminals.
        "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
        Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
        Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

They wanted to show that evil gun dealers would sell to known criminals.
          Yeah, but if criminals do buy guns on line, I doubt they do it like that. They smelled like Feds. I wonder how many times they were stupid enough to actually send somebody money and what, if anything, they got in return. Dumb fucks.
          No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
          Chris

Comment

That study is totally wrong. I had no problem ordering off ebay a case of full auto AR-47's that got delivered to my front door. They even threw in the thing that goes up for free. Winning!!!
            "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends." ~ John 15:13

"Let him who desires peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post
              That study is totally wrong. I had no problem ordering off ebay a case of full auto AR-47's that got delivered to my front door. They even threw in the thing that goes up for free. Winning!!!
              You got ripped off the penny savor had a coupon for a free F18 FIGHTER JET with every case.
              is it possible that Bloombergs past numbers were no true

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post

You got ripped off the penny savor had a coupon for a free F18 FIGHTER JET with every case.
                is it possible that Bloombergs past numbers were no true
                It seemed too good to be true. I thought maybe the penny saver was hacked by the Russians.
                "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends." ~ John 15:13

"Let him who desires peace prepare for war." ~ Vegetius

Comment

Give a couple of staffers a couple of pens and a few hours, they'll make it say whatever they originally wanted it to say.

Comment

Online sales

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                      nelson-ha-ha.jpg

But there is something in this that does surprise me.
                      For a long time I just thought Democrat anti gun politicians were just full of shit gun grabbing assholes. I thought they just used their rhetoric to push their agenda. But they funded an actual program that they thought would support their bullshit.
                      I had no idea they really are so stupid as to believe the crap they say.

Of course once it didn't go their way the info was ignored.
                      They only went 0 for 72. Eventually they would have found someone dumb enough to sell to them, probably an FBI sting agent in some other bogus operation.

Comment

FAST AND FURIOUS

That one worked out very well.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

They only went 0 for 72. Eventually they would have found someone dumb enough to sell to them, probably an FBI sting agent in some other bogus operation.
                          Normally they would pay people Money to be dumb and say "see we were right". Guess this time they got cheap.

Comment

"...Guess this time they got cheap....'

No, sir. WE got away cheap. Your tax dollars are at work here.

Comment

So in two and a half years they only tried to buy 72 guns?
                              Fucking amateurs.
                              Thats like what, 3 months for Pate'

Comment

Working...
                              X