Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's sick out there and getting sicker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    It's sick out there and getting sicker

    As the late, great, Bob Grant used to say, “it’s sick out there and getting sicker”.

    Trump supporters were attacked after they exited a Trump rally in San Jose, California on June 3rd.

    Some in the crowd carried Mexican flags and burned an American Flag.

    Some held signs that read, "We need socialism" and "A vote for Trump is a vote for fascism."

    The below news account appeared on CNN

    “Protesters take to streets after Trump rally in San Jose”

    (CNN)Protesters and supporters of Donald Trump clashed in the streets of San Jose, California, Thursday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally.

    Protesters waved Mexican flags and one could be seen burning an American flag, with another burning Trump's "Make America Great Hat." Some chanted "F--- Donald Trump" and "Donald Trump has got to go" outside the San Jose Convention Center, where Trump held his rally.

    As Trump supporters exited the rally, protesters shouted insults at them and accused them of being racists.

    As the demonstrators bunched around the event, riot police pushed many of them back. A woman made it through the protesters, taunted them and waved her middle finger back to their screams. She was cornered and egged immediately.

    Scuffles broke out between pro- and anti-Trump demonstrators. At one point, a man was sucker-punched and knocked to the ground and police arrested his assailant. In another instance, demonstrators closed in on a Trump supporter and started punching him in the face, and a Trump protester tried to protect the man being attacked and help him and other Trump supporters move safely through the crowd.

    The San Jose Police Department said they made a few arrests after the rally, but didn't provide specifics. There was no significant property damage reported but an officer was assaulted, a statement said. More details would be provided Friday.

    The protesters spilled into the nearby streets, with some standing on cars. Some held signs that read, "We need socialism" and "A vote for Trump is a vote for fascism."

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politi...ia-protesters/



    AP_497860005643-trump.jpg



    #2
    Below is video of Trump supporters being attacked in San Jose.

    Comment


    • Parashooter
      Parashooter commented
      Editing a comment
      crap... soon as I see someone with a mask on their face coming at me they're getting popped.... you KNOW that person is not to anything good.

    #3
    And some more loveliness. Where is the outrage?



    Comment


      #4
      And if it was the other way around, You can bet that the left would have them all labeled as "Domestic" Terrorist's!!

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post
        As the late, great, Bob Grant used to say, “it’s sick out there and getting sicker”.

        Trump supporters were attacked after they exited a Trump rally in San Jose, California on June 3rd.

        Some in the crowd carried Mexican flags and burned an American Flag.

        Some held signs that read, "We need socialism" and "A vote for Trump is a vote for fascism."

        The below news account appeared on CNN

        “Protesters take to streets after Trump rally in San Jose”

        (CNN)Protesters and supporters of Donald Trump clashed in the streets of San Jose, California, Thursday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally.

        Protesters waved Mexican flags and one could be seen burning an American flag, with another burning Trump's "Make America Great Hat." Some chanted "F--- Donald Trump" and "Donald Trump has got to go" outside the San Jose Convention Center, where Trump held his rally.

        As Trump supporters exited the rally, protesters shouted insults at them and accused them of being racists.

        As the demonstrators bunched around the event, riot police pushed many of them back. A woman made it through the protesters, taunted them and waved her middle finger back to their screams. She was cornered and egged immediately.

        Scuffles broke out between pro- and anti-Trump demonstrators. At one point, a man was sucker-punched and knocked to the ground and police arrested his assailant. In another instance, demonstrators closed in on a Trump supporter and started punching him in the face, and a Trump protester tried to protect the man being attacked and help him and other Trump supporters move safely through the crowd.

        The San Jose Police Department said they made a few arrests after the rally, but didn't provide specifics. There was no significant property damage reported but an officer was assaulted, a statement said. More details would be provided Friday.

        The protesters spilled into the nearby streets, with some standing on cars. Some held signs that read, "We need socialism" and "A vote for Trump is a vote for fascism."

        http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politi...ia-protesters/



        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n28586[/ATTACH]

        I loved Bob Grant. Carry on...

        Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post

          I loved Bob Grant. Carry on...
          Bob Grant was the "Father" of modern day talk radio.

          Unlike a lot of people on the radio today, he did not rely on talking points issued by political parties and groups.

          He also was not afraid to go against party lines, and he sure hated Mario Cuomo!

          Comment


            #7
            There was also violence at a Trump rally in Albuquerque, New Mexico on May 24th.

            The rioters even threw rocks at the POLICE AND THEIR HORSES!


            http://krqe.com/2016/05/24/calm-turn...er-rally-ends/

            “Calm turned to chaos following Trump rally in Albuquerque”

            By Gabrielle Burkhart Published: May 24, 2016, 4:40 pm Updated: May 25, 2016, 9:41 pm

            ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Several police officers are recovering after being treated for injuries they received Tuesday night during a violent protest.

            It all unfolded outside the Convention Center where thousands of people Gathered to hear the presumptive GOP nominee.

            At least one person was arrested during Tuesday night’s protest. However, things were much quieter Wednesday morning, with scattered debris being all that remained of Tuesday night’s protest.

            “We need to make sure that he knows that we do not accept the message that he’s bringing and the hatred,” said Juan Sanchez of the Democratic Party of New Mexico.

            What was supposed to be a peaceful protest Tuesday quickly changed as hundreds of protesters lined the streets outside the Albuquerque Convention Center. Several people at the rally waved Mexican flags, objecting to Trump’s controversial immigration proposals.

            When the anti-Trump movement started a march down Central, that’s when things started heating up.

            By the time the rally began at 7 p.m., Trump protesters rushed toward the Convention Center entrance.

            Police responded in riot gear. At one point, peaceful protesters tried to build a wall between other protesters and police.

            But as the night went on, the protesters were able to break through, knocking down barricades. They also threw rocks and bottles at officers and their horses.

            As a result, some of the officers had to be treated for injuries.

            KRQE News 13 cameras captured people jumping on police cruisers and smashing their windows.

            At one point, officers used pepper spray to get the group to move off the streets.

            On Wednesday, the Mayor’s Office released the following statement:

            The freedom to support the candidate of your choice and to protest is a sacred first amendment right granted to all Americans. When civil protests are interrupted by those who turn to violence, we are fortunate to have our first responders there to protect our community and all those who participate in our American democracy.

            As a community we send our best wishes to the officers who were injured last night and we thank all who participated peacefully. We will work diligently to hold accountable those few individuals who came to perpetrate violence, endanger others and damage property.

            It took several hours for the crowd to disperse, but things finally calmed down a little after midnight.

            And the protests didn’t’ stop once the rally started inside. Some of those protesters who rushed the entrance to the Convention Center managed to make their way into the Convention Center.

            There was also one arrest inside, with many protesters able to get a word in on Donald Trump during his rally. During his speech, Trump was interrupted by several protesters.

            KRQE News 13 cameras captured a woman who was shouting as she was dragged down the stairs and out of the venue after making a scene behind Trump. Several others who were holding signs were forced out by police, but not before officers struggled with them.

            Trump responded from the stage, “Bring him home to mom. Go home to mommy. He can’t get a date so he’s doing this instead. Troublemakers. They’re all troublemakers.”

            Others took to social media, with at least one city council member taking to Facebook to voice concerns.

            Councilor Dan Lewis wrote, “The violence that we’re seeing this evening is absolutely unacceptable.”



            police-horse-knocked-down.jpg


            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post

              Bob Grant was the "Father" of modern day talk radio.

              Unlike a lot of people on the radio today, he did not rely on talking points issued by political parties and groups.

              He also was not afraid to go against party lines, and he sure hated Mario Cuomo!
              He's the only host I was willing to wait an hour to talk to. I was waiting for him to say, "Get off of my phone!" But, he called me an "interesting fellow". That was pretty cool.

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post

                He's the only host I was willing to wait an hour to talk to. I was waiting for him to say, "Get off of my phone!" But, he called me an "interesting fellow". That was pretty cool.
                You knew you were in trouble when he would ask a caller with an accent "Where are your from?"

                Comment


                  #10
                  Bob Grant, "Close your window. I can't hear you over the war drums outside."

                  Comment


                    #11
                    We need socialism and a vote for Trump is a vote for fascism?
                    i guess nobody explained to them that fascism is socialism
                    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                      We need socialism and a vote for Trump is a vote for fascism?
                      i guess nobody explained to them that fascism is socialism
                      Or that socialism simply does not work.

                      Venezuela is the most recent example (and Greece, soon to be France, etc., etc., etc.,).

                      Comment


                        #13
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X