Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirsten Gillibrand 'embarrassed' of not understanding 'gun violence' when NRA gave her an A-rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirsten Gillibrand 'embarrassed' of not understanding 'gun violence' when NRA gave her an A-rating

How I hate Schumer's sock puppet.
    'After I got appointed, I went down to Brooklyn to meet with families who had suffered from gun violence in their communities. And you immed...

She should be embarrassed for not understanding the 2nd Amendment.
    Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Sure, go to Brooklyn probably in a neighborhood plagued in gang gun violence. Who cares about talking to law abiding gun owners and what they have to say

Comment

She blows with the political wind. When she was a rep from upstate, she was pro gun. When she had to suck up to upChuck and Hillary, she blew the other way. When the Clintons became a liability, she therw them under the bus. It's all about who she knows and who she blows. The baggage is strong with this one.

I understand 60 Minutes had a coming out party for her last might. I didn't watch it. I did see the tail end of the hit piece on reciprocity.
        No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
        Chris

Comment

What's to understand? Gangs = violence. Gang culture = more gang members which increases gang violence. Whether they use a firearm or a knife to commit crimes is irrelevant.

Change the mindsets in these communities and you'll see a marked decrease in this violence. Speak to the young kids and show them there's a way out.
          “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

She would have never won her first political election, if she didn’t brag about how her and her husband keep guns underneath their bed to appeal to the more conservative voters in her district.

All these politicians will pander to anyone anyone who will vote for them, they are virtually the same party.

anyone remember how we got the democrats to be pro gun and republicans to be anti gun in the losquadro election!....I never thought Republicans would be sending flyers like this out against a Democrat. 80C5B991-E28D-429B-8815-1854ADFF9421.jpeg
            The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

I’m embarrassed that these buffoons get elected into office once & then keep getting re-elected!!

Comment

What is "gun violence"? Is that when inanimate objects jump off the shelf and go on a rampage?

Last time I checked "gun violence" statistics in cities like Chicago was gang violence, drug related violence, and black on black crime. And all those choir boys passed their 4473s and renewed their memberships to the NRA (even got a tote bag).

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post
                  What is "gun violence"? Is that when inanimate objects jump off the shelf and go on a rampage?

Last time I checked "gun violence" statistics in cities like Chicago was gang violence, drug related violence, and black on black crime. And all those choir boys passed their 4473s and renewed their memberships to the NRA (even got a tote bag).
                  and a cute little knife

Comment

Her election should be recalled. "The NRA and gun business is all about greed" she said. So tell me, which of the businesses that contributed to your campaign are not based on greed? Wall St. ? Big Pharma ? Shall I continue?

Comment

Trust no democrat.
                      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

So She knows she's Stupid.....
                        THIS lying butch will do anything for her agenda ....

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                          Trust no democrat.
                          And extremely few Republicans
                          Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Isn't that sweet, she's pretending she's clueless, rather than admitting she's a whore who sells her self/vote to whomever she can get the most from.
                            John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

She said Hillary is her biggest inspiration which is obvious since she's taking pages out of the crooked Clinton playbook. Gillebrand has flip flopped 180 degrees on every major issue, just like typical Hillary. When she was a Congresswoman, she was for strong border control, now she's embarrassed she thought that. She had an A rating from the NRA and supported the 2nd Amendment, now she's embarrassed she thought that and a gun grabbing Bloomberg-bitch. She fully supported the Clintons and got Hillary's seat, now she's #metooing Bill when it became politically convenient.

She has more flip flops than Jones Beach on the 4th of July. Just another spineless libtard with no core belief system who will do or say anything to move up the food chain. I remember when she threw a few F bombs during a speech to try and stay relevant to the millennial, she just came off as a desperate, clueless, classless idiot trying to be the cool Mom. Epic fail.

Comment

Working...
                              X