Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penn & Teller explain 2A for those that need help understanding something simple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penn & Teller explain 2A for those that need help understanding something simple.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hx23c84obwQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Bingo!

Comment

We need a word in the english language which is a couple of emotional notches up from Awesome. It applies to Penn & Teller now.
      NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

Comment

I like Penn & Teller, but their views and show "Bullshit" though intelligent at times, shows them to be hypocritical.

Penn Jillette often comes off as smart, but changes his tune. He bashed, savagely and smugly bashed vegans on his show, then had a health scare and became a vegan LOL (dude lost over 100 pounds in a year, he now looks like he has AIDS). Hey, people change their views, but doesn't help when you're initially a dick about it. But I'll give him a pass since any dude who has a real historically used electric chair in their home as furniture has to be ok by me.

Anyway, good for any logical 2A exposure.
        Last edited by Destro; 06-10-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Holy crap the comment thread on that video.

Comment

Video for those of us who are lazy.
            “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Aquabach
              Aquabach commented
              Editing a comment
              And posted by those with better posting skills than me

• sheeple
              sheeple commented
              Editing a comment
              Just need to hit the 'A' on the top right bar and then the video clip. Paste link and happy days.

Amen! Sing it fellas!!

Comment

yup thats what I get out of those words too, problem is logic does not apply to liberal thinking,,,, I saw a bumper sticker on a prius one time it said " the best part of the 2a is well regulated " that is what the left thinks it "shall be regulated" no if ands or but's,, liberals see it no other way

Comment

Working...
              X