Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘I’m Not a Criminal, But I’m Going to Prison for Owning a Legal Handgun in New York’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids, don't be a "smart ass", follow rules. There are many ways how to fight injustice, but stupidity and ignorance are not it.

Comment

Gentleman, gentlemen.

Ya'll missing the point of the story.

You cant make a Ho a housewife. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post
        Gentleman, gentlemen.

Ya'll missing the point of the story.

You cant make a Ho a housewife. Period.
        Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Why is he accepting his jail time and not pushing this to the Supreme Court?

Comment

Originally posted by METALHEAD View Post
            Why is he accepting his jail time and not pushing this to the Supreme Court?
            His jail time will be over before he gets there.

I can do without the pussy. "Thanks hon, been a fun weekend. Safe flight home, 'kay. Text me you got home safe. Bye."
            "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
            Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
            Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

His jail time will be over before he gets there.

I can do without the pussy. "Thanks hon, been a fun weekend. Safe flight home, 'kay. Text me you got home safe. Bye."
              pussy45cae910fc15d8de1bfe08b2ce6a53b4.jpgpussybitches-be-like-i-g-lm-a-om-y-n-20497350.png
              Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

I see too many people push this law, too. Pretty much everybody from TX brings a hand gun with them.
                ...because they are smart, although the NYC laws are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post

“I’m not too worried about the violence, that is rampant. I’m pretty good at being diplomatic and avoiding conflict and diffusing confrontations,” Camp said. “But that nonetheless has been on my mind as well.”

is this guy serious? 130lb frail guy in jail? I hope he can fight.

Comment

Meanwhile, over in San Fran, a 5 time illegal gets off for killing a girl with a stolen police handgun and then turns around and sues. SMMF'ingH. What this guy needs to do is renounce his citizenship and become an illegal, then Cuomo will be tripping over his dick to give him a full pardon and four years of free college.
                    Last edited by Banzai; 04-12-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

I see too many people push this law, too. Pretty much everybody from TX brings a hand gun with them.
                      Thats the point. They know they broke the law but roll the dice anyway. Then cry when they get jammed up.

Comment

He is going to jail because his papers are not in order. Ignoring the fact that he owns something that is legal to own in 99% of the country, he owned something that was legal to own in NY. It was't banned, anyone can own one--provided they get the proper papers. He is not guilty of owning contraband, he is guilty of not doing paperwork which should never be a felony anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                        X