Tucker shreds gun grabber.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucker shreds gun grabber.

Let's have an adult conversation. Fuck the NRA. WHAT?????

http://video.foxnews.com/v/578530207...#sp=show-clips

That was satisfying to watch.
    A sunny day
    A shotgun and a Chevrolet
    Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Lotta win there.

Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Normally I think tucker is a wet blanket when it comes to this topic. But he schredded him.

Comment

That was awesome.
          NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
          NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
          Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Man I really hope he loses. Fuck Pat.
            "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

All these liberal DEMS are running on banning guns .. thats all they have

Comment

Best news interview that I’ve seen in a while.
                NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

https://ballotpedia.org/Patrick_Davis A portion of the page ....

Davis previously worked as a police officer for the U.S. Capitol Police, Metropolitan Police in Washington, D.C. and the University of New Mexico Police Department. He earned a master's degree in criminal justice from New Mexico State University. Davis later changed careers to become a community organizer.[4][5]

Comment

Changed careers from something that’s useful in a community, to something that’s as useful as a dick on a jellyfish, in the community.
                    Last edited by FDEMTNYC; 05-16-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

While I'm glad Tucker is at least bringing up that ridiculous ad, I'm gonna go against the grain here and say Tucker is like a consistent C+ to B- on these kind of interviews, he gets stuck in one trick pony mode and misses so many other obvious points he coulda buried this guy with but didn't. His points were valid, but the heart of the matter was missed. Why are these people blaming the NRA when the vast of majority of mass shootings are caused by people with documented mental issues that were on the cops or the FBI's radar and they dropped the ball again and again and again...yet twats like this guy blame the NRA?? THAT was the point to be made here. That the Dems coudln't care less about anything but getting votes, and blaming the NRA does absolutely nothing to address the myriad of mental health problems or violence in libtard run cities.

And then he shoulda ended it with 87 people were shot in gun free Chicago last week alone, run by Obama's former chief of staff as Mayor. That is a democrat problem, democrat city, black on black violence and the libtard media totally ignores it unless a cop is involved. Fox should be running *that* story every hour on the hour.

But hey, I'd rather him do it the way he did than not do it at all, no one else is even bringing it up, so big props for that.
                      Last edited by Banzai; 05-16-2018, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Bitch slapped on national TV !

Comment

love how the douche kept saying I m starting a new conversation, funny all I hear is the same old bs nothing new at all,,,

Comment

Originally posted by FDEMTNYC View Post
                            Changed carriers from something that’s useful in a community, to something that’s as useful as a dick on a jellyfish, in the community.
                            Probably was one of those community handshake police type that you see with the powder blue windbreakers. Totally useless and ineffective as far as reducing crime.

Comment

I thought it was a good interview;Tucker didn't let him keep repeating the same bs.

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

Probably was one of those community handshake police type that you see with the powder blue windbreakers. Totally useless and ineffective as far as reducing crime.
                              ...with rusty handcuffs and no vest.

Comment

Working...
                              X