Tucker shreds gun grabber.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
    While I'm glad Tucker is at least bringing up that ridiculous ad, I'm gonna go against the grain here and say Tucker is like a consistent C+ to B- on these kind of interviews, he gets stuck in one trick pony mode and misses so many other obvious points he coulda buried this guy with but didn't. His points were valid, but the heart of the matter was missed. Why are these people blaming the NRA when the vast of majority of mass shootings are caused by people with documented mental issues that were on the cops or the FBI's radar and they dropped the ball again and again and again...yet twats like this guy blame the NRA?? THAT was the point to be made here. That the Dems coudln't care less about anything but getting votes, and blaming the NRA does absolutely nothing to address the myriad of mental health problems or violence in libtard run cities.

And then he shoulda ended it with 87 people were shot in gun free Chicago last week alone, run by Obama's former chief of staff as Mayor. That is a democrat problem, democrat city, black on black violence and the libtard media totally ignores it unless a cop is involved. Fox should be running *that* story every hour on the hour.

But hey, I'd rather him do it the way he did than not do it at all, no one else is even bringing it up, so big props for that.
    Everything is relative.
    For a a major television show he is extremely 2A and extremely knowledgeable.
    The guy he replaced , Bill O'Reilly, thought the AR-15 was a "heavy weapon" and shot a large caliber.
    Tucker did own this douche and many others on the show.
    I agree that he misses some points some times but remember, he's the one that on MSNBC no less, beat up Carolyn MCcarthy over the " Barrel Shroud" and got us the immortal wisdom from the left of " The Thinghy that goes up".
    When I watch him tangle with an anti he makes me happy.
    I say, let's support those that make Aquabach happy.

Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Originally posted by crashguy View Post
      https://ballotpedia.org/Patrick_Davis A portion of the page ....

Davis previously worked as a police officer for the U.S. Capitol Police, Metropolitan Police in Washington, D.C. and the University of New Mexico Police Department. He earned a master's degree in criminal justice from New Mexico State University. Davis later changed careers to become a community organizer.[4][5]
      Basically he’s another “only ones” (now EX) LEO who makes it harder for everyday rank and file LEOs by his elitist stance.
      "No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

Comment

Originally posted by OldGarandDad View Post

Basically he’s another “only ones” (now EX) LEO who makes it harder for everyday rank and file LEOs by his elitist stance.
        I have a feeling Officer/Community Organizer /City Councilman Douche wasn't much of a police officer.
        Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

I have a feeling Officer/Community Organizer /City Councilman Douche wasn't much of a police officer.
          Never mind all that.....He ain't even much of a man.... Plus this .....DWI arrest..... http://www.newmexicopoliticaljournal...d9ff5ff07cd7cf

Comment

LOL...... Patrick Davis: So, people are surprised to learn that the gay, former police officer who wrote the bill decriminalizing cannabis in Albuquerque started off as a Republican police officer down South, in Georgia. https://alibi.com/news/55842/Lets-Se...-Congress.html

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRJ79iUov0Y

Comment

Wow...a real big pile of worthless shit!

Comment

Working...
                X