Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary.

I think many will regret that they didn't support the one politician who gets it.

Comment

Agreed.
      Trumps true colors came out - wants to take rights away from folks on the secret list without due process.
      Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post
      I think many will regret that they didn't support the one politician who gets it.
      Last edited by Dan44219; 06-16-2016, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Trumps poll numbers have been falling and he's now behind Clinton in every one I've seen this week. The great alienator is doing what many of us said he would.

And Ted was able to give a short speech and read his own notes( I'm sure) without sounding as if he's in third grade having difficulty reading and did it without using phrases and words like "believe me" and "bigly".
        Last edited by C6NY; 06-16-2016, 04:25 PM.
        "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

He is 1,000,000 % right it is not a gun rights issue it is a terrorism issue , I like him I think he would have eaten hillary for lunch in a debate

Comment

Don't care who is against hillary....as long as it's not another fucking clinton.
            “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I was a Cruz supporter but he made a lot of bad moves at the end.

That said he would crush Hillary in a debate.

Comment

• Augustus
                Augustus commented
                Editing a comment
                That's fair. I didn't think he ran a good campaign & took too long to fight The Donald. Also, he didn't really get into his strong policy points.

Ted is a brilliant guy, and holds true to his beliefs.

However, he is unelectable in today’s climate. In fact, he is much better on paper than in person.

Ted has to reinvent himself, as did Cuomo, who was previously thought to be unelectable due to his abrasive personality.

Like it or not, Trump is all we got.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post
                I was a Cruz supporter but he made a lot of bad moves at the end.

That said he would crush Hillary in a debate.
                What bad moves did he make? All I saw was a flood of trump supporters worked up by the small morsels of red meat trump threw out to them. Many of them he softened on already.

Comment

• mossy930spx
                  mossy930spx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  His first blunder was calling it Trumps fault for the riots in Chicago instead of blaming the actual agitators and supporting his freedom of speech.

Then he allowed his super pac attacks on trumps wife which was pretty fucking low.

• Augustus
                  Augustus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would say that he had 2 big mistakes: the first was playing nice with Donald for too long. The second was making appeals to the evangelicals specifically without catering his best talk points to Conservative at large.

We didn't see any riots in other candidates rallies and he was right, it was trumps fault for using unnecessarily inflammatory speech at his rally's and elsewhere. He could have made the same points without being an asshole but he can't do that, because an asshole and assholes gotta be assholes. There are ways a CIC can make points without causing riots and telling his brown shirt minions to beat the hell out of protestors.

Think youre making an assumption that Cruz knew what the Pac was doing. I don't think he did and his classy style all throughout the campaign I think shows that he wouldn't stoop to that level. It's known that Pacs have free reign and candidates don't often know every move the Pacs are making.

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
                  We didn't see any riots in other candidates rallies and he was right, it was trumps fault for using unnecessarily inflammatory speech at his rally's and elsewhere. He could have made the same points without being an asshole but he can't do that, because an asshole and assholes gotta be assholes. There are ways a CIC can make points without causing riots and telling his brown shirt minions to beat the hell out of protestors.

Think youre making an assumption that Cruz knew what the Pac was doing. I don't think he did and his classy style all throughout the campaign I think shows that he wouldn't stoop to that level. It's known that Pacs have free reign and candidates don't often know every move the Pacs are making.
                  First Trump was the biggest leading candidate in the republican party and these agitators were paid demonstrators from the Clinton/Democrat party to start a riot on purpose. So even placing blame on him while the Democrat party can say derogatory comments about TEA party members as terrorists, calling NRA members terrorists and such you don't see us shooting or looting their rallies now do you? So stop shifting blame and assign it to where it really belongs.

Instead of attacking the Democrats for what they did he just tried to use it as a way to attack Trump and curtail his freedom of speech. He should have been supporting his right to say stupid shit and attack those using violence to shut him down.

Second, sorry but every presidential candidate knows full fucking well what ads are going to run prior to them going out... you really think he has no idea of what's going on or whats coming down the pike? He knew damn well and let it go to see if it would work in his favor. He's been doing silly little shit in various states to try and get an edge.

Trust me I wanted Cruz to be the lead to skull fuck Hillary. But in the end he couldn't garner the support and push a lot of conservatives towards Trump in the final stages with some of his silly shit he was pulling... like Nominating Carly as his fucking VP. Really, Carly. And you don't even have the nomination yet.

Sad man. Sad.

Turn down the man crush a little bit and you'll see Cruz didn't walk on water as much as we thought he would have.

Politician is gonna politician.

Comment

• Augustus
                    Augustus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't think Ted did himself any favors by not defending Trump's right to speak without violent reaction. The fact is that the people are so brainwashed that Lefties say provocative, traitorous shit day after day & we are supposed to just let it go. Cruz could've reprimanded Trump for the tenor of his remarks & also defended his right to speak. Moreover, he could've pointed out all the fascist crap that Democrats advocate & pointed out that the Right gives them their chance to say vile things without a violent response.

*sigh*

smh

Comment

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post

First Trump was the biggest leading candidate in the republican party and these agitators were paid demonstrators from the Clinton/Democrat party to start a riot on purpose. So even placing blame on him while the Democrat party can say derogatory comments about TEA party members as terrorists, calling NRA members terrorists and such you don't see us shooting or looting their rallies now do you? So stop shifting blame and assign it to where it really belongs.

Instead of attacking the Democrats for what they did he just tried to use it as a way to attack Trump and curtail his freedom of speech. He should have been supporting his right to say stupid shit and attack those using violence to shut him down.

Second, sorry but every presidential candidate knows full fucking well what ads are going to run prior to them going out... you really think he has no idea of what's going on or whats coming down the pike? He knew damn well and let it go to see if it would work in his favor. He's been doing silly little shit in various states to try and get an edge.

Trust me I wanted Cruz to be the lead to skull fuck Hillary. But in the end he couldn't garner the support and push a lot of conservatives towards Trump in the final stages with some of his silly shit he was pulling... like Nominating Carly as his fucking VP. Really, Carly. And you don't even have the nomination yet.

Sad man. Sad.

Turn down the man crush a little bit and you'll see Cruz didn't walk on water as much as we thought he would have.

Politician is gonna politician.
                    Do you think that every protestor out there was part of the Soros type agitators or is it possible that many just despise trump and were capable capable of making their own decisions?
                    You do know that candidates have at least several super Pacs working independently of each other and independent from the candidate and you do know it's illegal for the candidate to coordinate what the Pacs do and aren't supposed to know what they're doing right! Because it doesn't sound like you do. Cruz is an attorney and an honorable man and I'll wager he did not know, as the law dictates.
                    He did nominate Carly early but the race was pretty much over by then, the writing was on the wall and it was a desperate attempt to revitalize his campaign. Doesn't bother me he did it, nothing illegal about it either.

Man crush! A laughable childish jab if there ever was. You're the dropping f bombs and getting all pissy like I just insulted your wife. Calm down man, it's just a political disagreement.

Comment

• mossy930spx
                      mossy930spx commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like to say the word fuck. Not because I'm angry but because I like the way it rolls off my tongue.

Fuck.

But seriously you're giving this man too many benefits of the doubt. I did too. But after that Carly stunt it went from eeh he's just playing he game to.... Jesus he's going full retard.

• mossy930spx
                      mossy930spx commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I apologize for being a douche yesterday. This BS that's going on in Washington has me being verbally vulgar and it was uncalled for.
                  Working...
                  X