Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOD DAMN IT!!!! Bernie is going to be working with Hillary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOD DAMN IT!!!! Bernie is going to be working with Hillary.

So much for my dreams of him running a third party.

We're fucked.

http://wjhl.com/2016/06/16/sanders-s...ansform-party/

BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said Thursday in an address to his supporters that he will work with Hillary Clinton to transform the Democratic Party, adding that his “political revolution” must continue and ensure the defeat of Republican Donald Trump.

Sanders said in a capstone address to his political followers online that the major task they face is to “make certain” Trump is defeated. The Vermont senator said he plans to begin his role in that process “in a very short period of time.”

“But defeating Donald Trump cannot be our only goal. We must continue our grassroots efforts to create the America that we know we can become,” Sanders said in remarks prepared for delivery. “And we must take that energy into the Democratic National Convention on July 25 in Philadelphia. where we will have more than 1,900 delegates.”

Sanders spoke from his Vermont hometown a week after Hillary Clinton secured enough pledged delegates and superdelegates to become the presumptive nominee. He has not yet conceded the race or referred to Clinton as the likely nominee. But the two rivals met Tuesday night in a Washington, D.C., hotel along with advisers to discuss policy goals and future plans.

In the speech, Sanders thanked his supporters for providing more than $200 million in donations, most in increments of $27, and rattled off the work of his loyalists: 1.5 million people who attended his rallies and town meetings and more than 75 million phone calls from volunteers “urging their fellow citizens into action.”
    The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

So much for all his righteous indignation. We clearly see what that is worth.

Comment

He's not going to be her VP, but unfortunately it will probably be enough to sway the imbeciles supporting him.
      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• OH UNCLE PAUL
        OH UNCLE PAUL commented
        Editing a comment
        Taking Warren for VP

• sheeple
        sheeple commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear God. I'm surprised she chose such a stupid shit...then again, Hillary isn't all that smart.

Trump is working out the demise of Americans rights through the removal of due process with the NRA. Bernie is in bed with Hillary (possibly literally). This country is fucked no matter the outcome. Hold on boys and girls, the next four years is going to be a bumpy ride.
      “The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
      Alexander Hamilton

Comment

they know how to win. its unfortunate that they have no fucking clue how to run a country. I agree...we are fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by GunsNGolf View Post
          Trump is working out the demise of Americans rights through the removal of due process with the NRA. Bernie is in bed with Hillary (possibly literally). This country is fucked no matter the outcome. Hold on boys and girls, the next four years is going to be a bumpy ride.
          I am liking trump more and more
          http://eaglerising.com/34270/donald-...ct-themselves/
          let's make america great again

Comment

Trump will end up fucking conservatives just as much as Hillary because he may have the strength of his convictions but his convictions only last a short period of time. Enough people are jumping ship or getting ready to do so and the GOP is looking like it's considering nominating someone else at the convention.

Comment

shockedface.jpg
              "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

It just goes to show they are all the same... Wake up America!

Comment

Looks more likely will get screwed. All of the current polls have trump going down, down, down. I'm not confident he's capable of pulling it out, unless Clinton gets indicted and that might not even do it.
                  "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
                    Looks more likely will get screwed. All of the current polls have trump going down, down, down. I'm not confident he's capable of pulling it out, unless Clinton gets indicted and that might not even do it.
                    anychance the media is biased . impossible i know

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ry-lead-trump/
                    let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
                      anychance the media is biased . impossible i know

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ry-lead-trump/
                      I wasn't looking at those networks polls. Of the 5 polls from yesterday none are from CBS or NBC and not that impossible to believe that trump is losing every one of them.
                      http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/
                      "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

The polls should be used as toilet paper! Ronald Reagan was losing big in all polls and he won in a landslide. Polls for the most part are subjective at best and "fixed" at worst. How many of us on this forum were polled? I'm willing to wager dollars to donuts that these polls were staged in NY, CA, NJ, MA or pick the blue states of your choice.

Comment

Working...
                        X