Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rand Paul Totally Embarrasses ‘The View’ Hosts On Gun Control

Rand Paul Totally Embarrasses ‘The View’ Hosts On Gun Control

Kentucky Senator and Republican Presidential candidate Rand Paul was in hostile territory yesterday when he featured as a guest on the ultra-liberal daytime talk show The View. But the senator held his ground, defending the American right to bear arms.

Host Whoopi Goldberg pleaded with Paul on gun control, saying she can’t understand how “anyone objects to getting rid of automatic weapons.”

Goldberg’s belief that automatic weapons are available to public exposes her ignorance on the issue. Like most liberals, her ignorance doesn’t preclude outrage or the advocating of regulations on that which she does not understand.

“Automatic weapons, they’re not for hunting. They do nothing — they’re only there to kill. And you’ll notice that a lot of things that happened are with automatic weapons,” Goldberg said. “When we see that why don’t we say, ‘Who really needs to have one other than people that are at war?’”

The crowd erupted in applause, signaling the wide belief that what Goldberg was saying was true.

Watch the reaction when Paul informs her that automatic weapons are already unavailable to the public. He then provides a much needed lessons on guns to the liberal audience.

Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Whoopi clearly has an agenda and has no idea what she's talking about. She doesn't want to listen and is just reading from the script.

He tries to explain that giving a president too much power is very dangerous and she says "he's gone in a few months, I get what you're saying". No you don't get what he's saying because he isn't specifically talking about Obama but that the president should not have the power to legislate. She then says that people shouldn't have automatic weapons, even after she gets schooled about the fact that automatic weapons are already restricted and that she's referring to semi autos.

Comment

Oldie but a goodie. He should have asked that Rhasta headed jive bitch why she 'needs to have' her gun. Based on her line of questioning she doesn't NEED to have it.
      "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Whoopi only hears what she wants to hear
        Steve

Comment

Why do these yentas have the voice and influence that they do? Or Conan? Or any of these other Hollywood assholes? Virtually none of them have ever worn our uniform. None have contributed to their community or society...except for photo ops or pay days.
          The American people have become so dumbed down that even a cow like Whoopi can sway public opinion. WTF qualifies her to speak with such authority...

rant over.

Comment

I hope she keeps her promise and leaves the country when trump is elected
            let's make america great again

Comment

Talk about a dumb fuck..Whoopi is an Asshole. .

Comment

lol, come to Kentucky. Ol' Whoopi would have a stroke

Good one Rand

Comment

• Southshorerob
                  Southshorerob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love the look on Rand's face every time Whoopie talks ... !

I just bitch slapped the side of my computer monitor.

Comment

Ive always liked Rand Paul. I can never understand why he doesnt gain any traction during election years. Hes got a great grasp of foreign policy as well.

Comment

• Southshorerob
                    Southshorerob commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too he's a great guy .

He should have asked her what kind of weapon she had, and when she said she had a pistol (most likely), he should have reminded here that its most likely her pistol would be considered semi-automatic. When a round is fired the next round is available for the next trigger pull. Then he should have asked her what kind of firearm would she like instead, a flint-lock rifle?

NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

Comment

I get what your saying ,, in other words what woopi heard was blah blah blah now that you are done talking let me re say the exact same stupid shit you just corrected me on,, fucking liberal mind works in circles

Comment

All these fuckin hosts are the same ignorant assses.
                      Heard Geraldo last night on Fox News refer to the Orlando firearm as an automatic machine gun at least 2-3 times.
                      NRA MEMBER-NRA RSO-NYSRPA
                      FREEPORT R&R
                      NY CCW - FLORIDA CCW - UTAH CCW - PA CCW
                      APPLESEED RIFLEMAN
                      2015 PISTOL CHAMPION FROM THAT OTHER L.I. GUN FORUM

Comment

Working...
                      X