No announcement yet.

Americans support gun control but doubt lawmakers will act

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show of hands, everyone who has been polled line up to the left. Any gun poll, not justthis one.

Comment

Sorta relevant. Chief Justice Roberts sided w the Courts 4 Liberal Justices on that abortion ruling yesterday. He is becoming reliable...predictable even.

Where will he land on a significant 2A decision?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
        It's funny how they state "Most Americans" want something.
        "Most Americans" means 9 out of 10 fake news journalists in the CNN newsroom, and they're firing the dissenter as we speak.

Comment

"Watts and others are taking advantage of a drop in activity among gun rights advocates, who have been operating with less urgency now that they have an ally in the White House."

Gun owners are their own worst enemy.
          Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by lynyrd View Post
            Blah........ Blah Blah........... Blah........... Blah Blah Blah............
            No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
            Chris

Comment

the only gun pole I'm concerned with should be 5 to 3..... till 2020 then it'll be 6 to 3

Comment

One of our resident wordsmiths should write a poll and put it out there in the 2A world. I’m sure it would read just like this one after a week of voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                  One of our resident wordsmiths should write a poll and put it out there in the 2A world. I’m sure it would read just like this one after a week of voting.
                  I'll give it a shot. [bad pun intended]

" Do you care about the Children"
                  Yes
                  No

See? I can pose the question anyway I'd like and then report that those who chose "yes" are 2A advocates because people that belive in 2A know that guns in the hands of good guys is a good things and laws will not stop bad guys from shooting people

I think this also indicates that people that are pro gun control hate children
                  Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

To be fair, I don't answer the phone unless its a number I know. They can leave a message, I'll call right back.

Comment

With every new generation of clueless libtards comes the same old pointless slew of shit laws and proposals rehashed and polished as if they thought they came up with it themselves. A polished turd is still a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
                        With every new generation of clueless libtards comes the same old pointless slew of shit laws and proposals rehashed and polished as if they thought they came up with it themselves. A polished turd is still a turd.
                        Seems to me they aren't even bothering to polish the turds anymore

Comment

People here on this site are pro gun control.
                          Still here but still counting down. The inventor of Hawk fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
                            People here on this site are pro gun control.
                            True. Most everyone here believes n gun control in one of two ways:
                            One, that feel gun control is a steady hand

guncontrolrewquiresasteadyhand.png

and the other that simply feel that we need " Common sense gun laws.

barfingcat.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X