Pennsylvania Assembly, House Bill 768

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pennsylvania Assembly, House Bill 768

This is worse than anything in NY. https://www.ammoland.com/2019/03/fir...#axzz5i9G5zpVw

Originally posted by ajoe59 View Post
    The disease of liberalism is spreading.
    In a way I hope it passes.
    It's early enough that the Fudds and those others that don't pay attention will find out about it before 2020 and more Republicans will be voted in, including an easier path for Trump
    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Thank God Philadelphia dems don't control the whole state.............

Comment

Why don't we just crown a king and call all the politicians lords...isn't that what they want?

Comment

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/03/fir...#ixzz5i9R0xoHL
          Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
          Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Along with the application that the gun owner must swear to under oath, the gun owner would have to submit fingerprints, two photographs that are no older than 30 days and go through a background check for each firearm that they own. This background check is the same one that they must go through to purchase a gun.

In addition to this requirement, they must also provide the Pennsylvania State Police with their home and work address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, age, sex, and citizenship. This requirement is more information than a person needs to vote.
          They might as well also ask for the keys to your home, and the combination to your gun safe.
          Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
          Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
            They might as well also ask for the keys to your home, and the combination to your gun safe.
            Ask?
            They don't ask.
            Rulers order

Comment

Isn't it funny how since the first of the year from coast to coast there has been an avalanche of anti-2A legislation proposed (and some passed), even in otherwise traditionally pro-2A states.

But can't say "collusion" there.
              I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
              I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
                Isn't it funny how since the first of the year from coast to coast there has been an avalanche of anti-2A legislation proposed (and some passed), even in otherwise traditionally pro-2A states.

But can't say "collusion" there.
                Great point...when Bloomberg or Soros throw around hundreds of millions to fund elections, bribe, pay for factually bereft media propaganda and ultimately pass un-Constitutional legislation, it's perfectly fine. Nope, no collusion, usurping of democracy, or illegal manipulation of fundamental law there...

Comment

...and to all that (and more), I add, TEN DOLLARS PER GUN PER YEAR! Are they insane!? How in Pyongyang could that not be an infringement!?

(I left the dastardly auto-correct's word in the last sentence above because it sort of fits.)

Comment

The Pennsylvania State Police need to remember their oath if this lunacy passes.

Comment

I say fat chance of that bs coming into law in PA, most of the state consider Philly Jersey west.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
                        ...and to all that (and more), I add, TEN DOLLARS PER GUN PER YEAR! Are they insane!? How in Pyongyang could that not be an infringement!?

(I left the dastardly auto-correct's word in the last sentence above because it sort of fits.)
                        Doesn't CT now have similar?

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Suddenly, moving back to PA doesn't seem as enticing anymore. Maybe Wyoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

How is the pistol license fees we pay not infringement?
                            How is the application fee not an infringement or paying for fingerprints, going for an interview or getting references not an infringement?

Comment

Originally posted by kempoguy View Post
                              Suddenly, moving back to PA doesn't seem as enticing anymore. Maybe Wyoming.
                              PA has been turning purple for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                              X