Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.N. Official Accidentally Crushed Throat Right Before He Was Set To Testify Against Hillary Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.N. Official Accidentally Crushed Throat Right Before He Was Set To Testify Against Hillary Clinton

Surprise, surprise, surprise................................

Call it conspiracy theory, coincidence or just bad luck, but any time someone is in a position to bring down Hillary Clinton by testifying they wind up dead. In fact, there’s a long history of Clinton-related body counts, with scores of people dying under mysterious circumstances.

Perhaps the most notable is Vince Foster. Foster was a partner at Clinton’s law firm and knew the inner workings of the Clinton Machine. Police ruled that death a suicide, though it is often noted that Foster may have been suicided.

Now, another official has found himself on the wrong end of the Clintons. That John Ashe was a former President of the United Nations General Assembly highlights the fact that no one is safe once in their sights.

And as you might have guessed, there are major inconsistencies with Ashe’s death. It was not only conveniently timed because Ashe died just a few days before being set to testify against Clinton in a corruption case, but official reports indicated he died of a heart attack.

The problem, however, is that police on the scene reported Ashe died when his throat was crushed during a work-out accident.
    The New York Post’s Page Six reported that after Ashe was found dead Wednesday, the U.N. claimed that he had died from a heart attack. Local police officers in Dobbs Ferry, New York, later disputed that claim, saying instead that he died from a workout accident that crushed his throat.

Adding to the mysterious nature of Ashe’s death was the fact that he had been slated to be in court Monday with his Chinese businessman co-defendant Ng Lap Seng, from whom he reportedly received over $1 billion in donations during his term as president of the U.N. General Assembly.

And then there was this: During the presidency of Bill Clinton, Seng illegally funneled several hundred thousand dollars to the Democrat National Committee.

Source: The Conservative Tribune via The Daily Sheeple
    It must be coincidence, right?

If former Secret Service agent Gary Byrne is to be believed, this is business as usual for the Clintons.

Excerpt via Zero Hedge:

BYRNE: I feel so strongly that people need to know the real Hillary Clinton and how dangerous she is in her behavior. She is not a leader. She is not a leader.

SEAN: She does not have the temperament?

BYRNE: She doesn’t have the temperament. She didn’t have the temperament to handle the social office when she was First Lady, she does not have the temperament.

Byrne is the author of the newly published book Crisis Of Character – a first-hand Clinton exposé.
    Call it conspiracy theory, coincidence or just bad luck, but any time someone is in a position to bring down Hillary Clinton by testifying they wind up dead.

But if you play ball, and don't talk, she will rescue you. Susan McDougal refused to testify in the shenanigans about Whitewater etc,. and was sent to prison for contempt of court, She did 18 months in prison for Bill and Hill! But Slick Willy pardoned her after!

Refresh your memories and someone tell me how the fuck these people may be back in the WH?????
    NRA Benefactor Life
    NRA Instructor & RSO
    NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Nonsense. http://www.snopes.com/un-official-jo...llary-clinton/
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I read his last words were, "Oh, hi Hil.......ggggggrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh

Comment

Snopes is known to be hugely liberal and very protective of the left.

Anyone who has gone one rep too many at max weight flat bench with a long bar without a spot knows you can lower the bar towards your waist rather than your throat. This was no accident.
          Last edited by Barnslayer; 07-01-2016, 08:08 AM.
          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Yes Snopes can be Liberal but the victim was involved in only has tenuous links to the Clintons, so he wasn't about to testify against him. As for shifting the weight to your waist, that can kill you too. You can also dump the weight to either side and the plates will clear off. But as anyone who has been in a dicey situation knows, a lot of people panic and forget how to get out of it. That's why accidents happen every day and why a couple of dozen people kill themselves while bench pressing, every year.
            "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
            Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I'm not buying the snopes angle. I've seen the story run at ABC and CNN. Two sites that would be protective of the agenda.

The only time I've heard of anyone dying due to a flat bench accident was on some crime TV show. We'll have to ask Vince Foster and Ron Brown (among others) for their opinion. Does blood still flow up in the presence of gravity?

Comment

the clintons are the new true organised crime. bill was speaking to the attorney general yesterday. she is investigating his wife but thats ok
                let's make america great again

Comment

While the Clintons are despicable and criminal, they've also become the new boogeyman. Maybe this guy was murdered but until there's evidence we should stick to what we know. Right now you guys are just hurting the cause. Every time you blame the Clintons for some wild conspiracy they and their supporters get to say, "Look at those nitwits. They just have Clinton derangement syndrome!" You play right into their hands, just like Obama not releasing his birth certificate. Why do it when your opponents make themselves look like stupid witch hunters.
                  Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

These Clinton bastards are gonna have more blood on their hands when all is said and done than Stalin.
                    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
                      While the Clintons are despicable and criminal, they've also become the new boogeyman. Maybe this guy was murdered but until there's evidence we should stick to what we know. Right now you guys are just hurting the cause. Every time you blame the Clintons for some wild conspiracy they and their supporters get to say, "Look at those nitwits. They just have Clinton derangement syndrome!" You play right into their hands, just like Obama not releasing his birth certificate. Why do it when your opponents make themselves look like stupid witch hunters.
                      Demonizing a theory doesn't alter it's actual validity. Why is it oblamer's birth cert. was a newly printed document? Didn't he need to show one numerous times before as an elected official? More to the same point is his college records. It don't give a shit about his grades. I'm sure he got the special grading done for his ilk. (I saw this done first hand at NYU dental). But his records may show what the birth certificate may be hiding…. foreign student status.

Regarding the Clintons, there are way too many names/deaths connected to them for it to be 100% bogus. It all depends on what your definition of "is" is. If a republican pulled that crap he'd have had a noose around his neck before the end of the day.

One more on hitlery. I personally know the then VP of the high end furniture company hired by the clintons to furnish their NY home before she was elected to the senate. Face to face he told me it still had dirty rough cement floors etc. He complained to the Clinton job manager "This place isn't ready. It's going to ruin my furniture." The guy told him just do the install. The place has to look like someone's living here.
                      This is not some third hand BS fairy tale. This guy I know was the one that had the conversation with the clinton rep… IN their house. She was NOT a legitimate resident of NYS by the deadline. He told me all this right after the encounter.

Now let's get into oblamer again. Do yo know or have ever heard of anyone, who is NOT a moslem or even a full fledged student of islam, that is so fluent in the pronunciation of their prayers?
                      I'll leave you with this….

Comment

I find it even more surprising that either or both of them are still walking around above room temperature. They may know people but they're fucked over so many of the people they know that it's surprising those people haven't put calls in to other people they know who know people. Ya know?

People in power expect to get what they pay for. When they don't, somebody usually has to answer. No fuckin' way I would ever take a SS detail with either of them. It's suicide.
                        Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Water board the witnesses who take the Fifth wow would that show how screwed up these people are.

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
                            Some shoddy work verifying the information on Snopes behalf. Whoever wrote that article spent the majority of it attacking (personally) the source, but not the information provided.

Then they use this to claim it's false?

"According to the individual with whom we spoke, CNN's report that Ashe's corruption trial was set to begin just five days after his death was not accurate: Ashe was only scheduled to attend some standard pre-trial meetings in the following days."

"A copy of the 5 October 2015 complaint against Ashe and several co-defendants (which involved Ashe's taking bribes from developer David Ng to support one of Ng's real estate projects at the U.N.) "

How is this not linked? Sure, he wasn't set to testify...yet, but he was to attend pre-trial meetings that I'm sure would have led to something.
                            “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Demonizing a theory doesn't alter it's actual validity. Why is it oblamer's birth cert. was a newly printed document? Didn't he need to show one numerous times before as an elected official? More to the same point is his college records. It don't give a shit about his grades. I'm sure he got the special grading done for his ilk. (I saw this done first hand at NYU dental). But his records may show what the birth certificate may be hiding…. foreign student status.

Regarding the Clintons, there are way too many names/deaths connected to them for it to be 100% bogus. It all depends on what your definition of "is" is. If a republican pulled that crap he'd have had a noose around his neck before the end of the day.

One more on hitlery. I personally know the then VP of the high end furniture company hired by the clintons to furnish their NY home before she was elected to the senate. Face to face he told me it still had dirty rough cement floors etc. He complained to the Clinton job manager "This place isn't ready. It's going to ruin my furniture." The guy told him just do the install. The place has to look like someone's living here.
                              This is not some third hand BS fairy tale. This guy I know was the one that had the conversation with the clinton rep… IN their house. She was NOT a legitimate resident of NYS by the deadline. He told me all this right after the encounter.

Now let's get into oblamer again. Do yo know or have ever heard of anyone, who is NOT a moslem or even a full fledged student of islam, that is so fluent in the pronunciation of their prayers?
                              I'll leave you with this….
                              Because some crackpot made a list of deaths of people who knew or worked for people who by the nature of their positions know thousands of people doesn't make them murderers. I always go back to Clinton himself when it comes to conspiracies: Only two people in the whole world knew what happened between Bill and Monica in the Oval office AND THEY COULDN'T KEEP IT QUIET! You're talking about a ring of murderers that would involve a lot more than blower and blowee. There's no way they could have ordered so many murders and we have no one come out and say they saw it. NO CHANCE AT ALL. Even the mafia has talkers. As for Obama, I agree about his college records, they show that he either was a mediocre student or that he claimed to be a foreign student. Which just means that he lied about his background to help get into a better school. They couldn't fake the birth announcement that ran in the newspapers in Hawaii when he was born. "THEY" didn't fake the microfiche tape those announcement were stored on.

Keep up the conspiracy nonsense. Focusing on that just make it easier for them to fuck us while everyone is distracted.
                              Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
                              X