Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedens latest weapon against refugee sex assaults

This world has gone mad.
    Sweden's police chief has unveiled the force's latest weapon in the fight against sexual assault: Wristbands reading "Don't touch me".

Originally posted by Llaara View Post
    This world has gone mad.
    In Arabic or Swedish? I remember watching a news reporter film an American GI walking through a crowd of Iraqi's calling for electricians. In English. No one in the crowd understood a word he was saying.

Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by Llaara View Post
      This world has gone mad.
      PURE GENIUS!!!!
      If they set up 'rape free' zones, I'm sure that will help as well!

/end sarc

fucking morons.
      NRA Patron Life Member
      Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
      NRA RSO

Comment

Jeez I don't know would work better, one of those cutesy bracelets or a 125 g hollow point?
        "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

I have never imagined that adults who are (ostensibly) in charge of a nation that has a severe immigration problem and a severe sex assault problem could possibly come up with a rubber band as a solution!
          If I was a Swede I would be in a clock tower by now...
          SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Yeah, you keep thinking a fucking wrist band is going to stop a depraved rapist. Good luck with that.
            “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What's worse? The sicko degenerates that perpetrate this kind of behavior or the governments that fail so badly... oh wait there is no difference..fucking insulting..There needs to be a big reset button and it needs to be pushed now.!

Comment

For a country that has prided itself on equality and high quality of life, they've sure failed their women. Disgusting...

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

In Arabic or Swedish? I remember watching a news reporter film an American GI walking through a crowd of Iraqi's calling for electricians. In English. No one in the crowd understood a word he was saying.
                  You are aware that English is the international language?
                  Many educated people in the Middle East, like electricians speak English.
                  then there s the whole, staged BS for a reporter thing but I'm sure that would never happen
                  "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by dougfxdl View Post

PURE GENIUS!!!!
                    If they set up 'rape free' zones, I'm sure that will help as well!

/end sarc

fucking morons.
                    ^^^ this

Comment

make 'em sign a statement that they'll behave properly. That'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

You are aware that English is the international language?
                        Many educated people in the Middle East, like electricians speak English.
                        then there s the whole, staged BS for a reporter thing but I'm sure that would never happen
                        Everybody in the crowd had that stupid look on their face. It wasn't the deep end of the gene pool.
                        Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

There is definitely a certain percentage of the population that doesn't think correctly, and now it's more than 50%.

Comment

I cannot imagine that's true. Please let it be a hoax.
                            politicians let people in to there country that have no respect for women and do not consider them equals. They treat them poorly and abuse them . Then they are surprised when they continue acting the same way.
                            SMH
                            let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
                              I cannot imagine that's true. Please let it be a hoax.
                              politicians let people in to there country that have no respect for women and do not consider them equals. They treat them poorly and abuse them . Then they are surprised when they continue acting the same way.
                              SMH
                              good point. I snoped it and snopes says they did give out bracelets but not meant for the refugees, it was because young people were groping women., etc... Bull----....

Comment

Working...
                              X